Tallyn Da Silva #270

They are a pair of dipshits.
I’d love to beat one of them senseless using the other one.

if our forwards step up n blast a hole thru the middle,he;ll find a way

I hate to think that COVID & our previous lack of direction on elite junior pathways has not seen a highly rated, talented and committed local Magpies junior like Rua Ngatikaura entirely miss his opportunity to make NRL!!

It is starting to look like that (compounded by injury) - & it would be a travesty!

I want to see the best kids from both the Macarthur and Balmain junior regions constantly knocking on the NRL door!

Hasn't happened since Sheens first coaching stint - when partisan fans could debate the relative merits of Farah or De Gois (FARAH obviously!!)....

For the halfwits who rate Lee and Pascoe - please identify their Damascus moment when they realised the current direction is best - after taking us in never-ending loops and down dead end streets for years??

Sheens plays these punks off a break when it comes to football!!!
Wow was De Gois from WT land?
I remember thinking he had something going at Cronulla. Otherwise a very unremarkable player.

The greatest hooker and worst human to play the game, Bouncing Benny Elias made his first grade debut at 18.

The greatest hooker and worst human to play the game, Bouncing Benny Elias made his first grade debut at 18.

Benny had a pack of intimidating beasts to help look after him,even though our pack is much better than it was it is not at that level.

I can think of a few worse humans who played league. Chris Dawson murdered his wife and got away with it for almost 40 years. Ryan Tandy tried to fix matches then was involved in a drug-related kidnapping. And then there's James Tedesco who is the captain of the Sydney Roosters (think that one speaks for itself).

Benny had a pack of intimidating beasts to help look after him,even though our pack is much better than it was it is not at that level.
No mate, in 1982 Balmain was a pretty piss poor team. (They ran 11th) Blocker only started towards the end of the year so was still raw. Buckets Hemsley was there but their forwards weren't the intimidating group they came to be later.
Our forwards are not inferior to that pack.

I can think of a few worse humans who played league. Chris Dawson murdered his wife and got away with it for almost 40 years. Ryan Tandy tried to fix matches then was involved in a drug-related kidnapping. And then there's James Tedesco who is the captain of the Sydney Roosters (think that one speaks for itself).

we probably are the champions in selecting shady characters e.g. John Elias, Craig Field etc.:cry:

Back