Taukeiaho

I was shocked when I discovered other clubs weren't interested in signing him. But from what I've been told, it's because he didn't want to play against the Roosters. Gosh, we could do with players with that mentality.

Not really because from what i have seen we already have far too many players who don't want to play against the roosters

I was shocked when I discovered other clubs weren't interested in signing him. But from what I've been told, it's because he didn't want to play against the Roosters. Gosh, we could do with players with that mentality.
Roosters took a shot on him when he was in a fair bit of police trouble as a youngster and involved with gang members in a tough area of New Zealand.

Turned his life around after that since getting away from it and living in Australia.

Roosters took a shot on him when he was in a fair bit of police trouble as a youngster and involved with gang members in a tough area of New Zealand.

Turned his life around after that since getting away from it and living in Australia.
I'd have taken him instead of Klemmer ...and I rate Klemmer ...we get him with Klemmer and I'd argue thats our best ever forward pack

I'd have taken him instead of Klemmer ...and I rate Klemmer ...we get him with Klemmer and I'd argue thats our best ever forward pack
I personally prefer Klemmer these days + Klem is a couple years younger.

Was definitely surprised Taukeiaho is going to Super League though, as I still think he’s a Top 10 prop in the game.

Still looks like we could be getting Bateman and Nathan Brown, so could well be close to our best pack regardless.

Let me rethink that

Keefy
Farah
Woods
Ellis
Dwyer
Gibbs

Fifita
Payten
Fulton
Benny Galea

v

Klemmer
Koroisau
Taukeauho
Bateman (dreams)
Papalii
Jo o

Talau
Stef
Twal
Blore
Yea, that first pack brings back memories.
I think Heighington was in there as well as Keith Galloway.

What all of u have missed , is he is still on the roooters payroll , I think that’s how they keep these players on lower amounts , the brown bags just keep coming

Let me rethink that

Keefy
Farah
Woods
Ellis
Dwyer
Gibbs

Fifita
Payten
Fulton
Benny Galea

v

Klemmer
Koroisau
Taukeauho
Bateman (dreams)
Papalii
Jo o

Talau
Stef
Twal
Blore
That pack never lined up.

Id rate the 2005 pack above decent. But if we can get Bateman id have to think thats the best pack weve ever had.

Back