10. Zane Musgrove — sponsored by APN Compounding
11. Alex Seyfarth — sponsored by Murray Kennedy Real Estate
12. Kelma Tuilagi — sponsored by Exclusive Estate Agents
13. Joe Ofahengaue — sponsored by Spectrum Pools & Spas

14. Fonua Pole — sponsored by Waterview
15. Austin Dias — sponsored by Australian Track Services
16. Tom Freebairn — sponsored by PWA
17. Tyrone Peachey — sponsored by Leumeah Shopping Centre

Why are we persisting with Dias on the bench when he has played 4 mins in the last two weeks? Surely Garner comes into the side and seyfarth drops to the bench, or give one of the young fellas a crack, I really don't understand this

don't get how Peachey is in the starting 17 he is literally a cancer to the team
Will we ever see Jake Simpkin again?

I cannot fathom anyone offering less than Peachey right now. Already bad enough that Seyfarth starts and Dias gets nearly zero match time.

I know I’ll probably be jumped on but I’d still like to see Laurie have a run at 5/8 before the seasons over, his junior and early senior position. Would be good to see him with his hands on the ball more often. Only issue I see is his size.
Then we could move AD to right centre, where in my opinion, he should be.

Then we could move AD to right centre, where in my opinion, he should be.

I reckon AD is a running 6. He gets more involved in the halves and he has some fantastic bombs in his game.

I think the position and style we've been playing suits him as well.

I also think Laurie would be good at 6 but he is probably better at fullback.

peaches should've been in English 3rd devision many years ago what a dud signing, luckiest man on earth almost as lucky as the guy who won 1.2B from the lotto and after tax to only end up with 400m

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
I reckon AD is a running 6. He gets more involved in the halves and he has some fantastic bombs in his game.

I think the position and style we've been playing suits him as well.

I also think Laurie would be good at 6 but he is probably better at fullback.
What you state is true Earl; however, the rest of his kicking game is poor and his pass selection is dubious. He needs a lot of development before he is a quality 5/8.

So far this year we've tried a number of cup players in the top grade which is surprising given our cup side has a horrendous defence conceding 650 points in 19 games. Having said that I feel Pole definitely has what it takes and I'm just guessing here but think Matamua might make it one day once he learns the rules . The rest I don't see it happening !

Latest posts

Back