Team Song

No time to celebrate.
Back to business.
🥷

Eh, probably isn't televised or posted on twitter.
No need to show that stuff when we've underachieved all year.
OR
They're saving all that footage for the doco.

Yeah I have a bit of a chuckle after each game when the same players who have been tackling and wrestling each other then quickly put a face mask one so they can stand next to one another. I get it when they mix with people outside their bio bubble but some of the rules seem odd to me

@gcfan said in [Team Song](/post/1445829) said:
Yeah I have a bit of a chuckle after each game when the same players who have been tackling and wrestling each other then quickly put a face mask one so they can stand next to one another. I get it when they mix with people outside their bio bubble but some of the rules seem odd to me

Supposed to be setting an example….
Mask wearing 🙄

I think it's more likely that the guy that usually films it and posts it isn't allowed in.
It'd be players, coaches and training staff only wouldn't it?

Pretty sure if the new song was written by Madge it’s got a few profanities. Can’t have the players singing a bus song by the wiggles.

@hobbo1 said in [Team Song](/post/1445830) said:
@gcfan said in [Team Song](/post/1445829) said:

Supposed to be setting an example….
Mask wearing ?

Well then play with one

Members online

Back