12\. Jason Schirnack
13\. Matt Hyland

Interchange:
14\. Dean Parata
15\. Leivaha Pulu
16\. David Fifita
17\. Rhys Curran

Source NRL Website

Not withstanding the loss of Lui and to a lesser extend Roqica out wide, the boys should account for the Eels on current form.

Thought Parata showed alot out of dummy half last weekend. Good to see the majority of the team staying together too. Been the same squad for a few months now. Hopefully Mullaney rocks up another few points! Sure can find a gap and head straight for the try line.

Was very impressed with Parata . Only a small kid but has some good skill and a very high work rate.
The winger- Smoking Joel Jackson impressed me also…..has great leg speed and just seemed to want to get invloved from the wing.

**NRL Toyota Cup · Round 24**
Start Time : 17:20

**WESTS TIGERS U20s vs PARRAMATTA EELS U20s** Start:

**1\. WESTS TIGERS U20s** 1.12 **-18.5 : 2.10** -16.5 : 1.90
2\. PARRAMATTA EELS U20s 6.00 +14.5 : 2.10 +16.5 : 1.90
\
\
1\. WESTS TIGERS U20s 1-12 : 3.15 13 : 1.60
2\. PARRAMATTA EELS U20s 1-12 : 7.00 13 : 26.00
Start +12.5
___________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, -18.5 start….....still worth the punt, because our lads are on Fire, and Parramatta have been dreadful the last month, losing big against teams not even in the 8

Yeh the first half was a truly pathetic effort. The second half was all one-way traffic as the Tigers finally warmed to the task.

I think they would have won the match had the referee (yes them again) not intervened and awarded a penalty to the Tigers in the last minute and 10 metres out when they were hot on attack and had the Eels shot to bits.

@PYMBLEPETE said:
Yeh the first half was a truly pathetic effort. The second half was all one-way traffic as the Tigers finally warmed to the task.

I think they would have won the match had the referee (yes them again) not intervened and awarded a penalty to the Tigers in the last minute and 10 metres out when they were hot on attack and had the Eels shot to bits.

We could blame the team or the Referee, but I think we should blame the coach for this one. Take a close look at the team named to play and have a look at the team that played.

Also ask why the coach had young shirnack sitting on the bench for half the game and Aaron Wooods game time. With three games to play, why a we resting players coming into the semi-finals. :imp:

Back