THE AMBUSH - Show Your Stripes..

I have been meaning to apologise for rushing past your at LO, I was rushing to get to my seat for kickoff, Sorry
No worries! My (sharks) brother had about 20 people speak to him, chooky nephew had about 6. I saw you lol I was whinging that it's my home ground and they knew everyone! 🤣

View attachment 11279

Our Next Event is at the Beer Shed prior to the Round 6 Match against the Dragons.

View attachment 11279

Our Next Event is at the Beer Shed prior to the Round 6 Match against the Dragons.
Hi mate....I have about 10 of us coming up from Moss Vale by train,what is the best way for us to get to the beer shed from Leumeah station and does it matter if one or two are Drags supporters...Im the only member and can they all be my guests...looking forward to the catch up...
View attachment 11279

Hi mate....I have about 10 of us coming up from Moss Vale by train,what is the best way for us to get to the beer shed from Leumeah station and does it matter if one or two are Drags supporters...Im the only member and can they all be my guests...looking forward to the catch up...
1712312542851.png

View attachment 11279

So, @cochise ... just FYI, I sent this to my friend and she pointed out that it says Saturday 14th ... we'll be there on SUNDAY 14th, but mate, we'll be cheering on those who are there fir Saturday and Sunday! 🍻🍻🍻😂😂😂🖤🤍🧡

So, @cochise ... just FYI, I sent this to my friend and she pointed out that it says Saturday 14th ... we'll be there on SUNDAY 14th, but mate, we'll be cheering on those who are there fir Saturday and Sunday! 🍻🍻🍻😂😂😂🖤🤍🧡
So it does, I'll let Kelly know.

I would like to give a big shout out to cochise and the other people who work hard to organise the Ambush..
My group who travelled from Moss Vale on sunday to watch the game headed over to the beer shed for a couple of beers and hear what the speaker was saying ...very good job by all and I finally got to meet cochise after many years of forum conversations...
My friends enjoyed the day and want me to organise another one,they were impressed...
Great job cochise ....your work doesnt go unnoticed.....(y)

I would like to give a big shout out to cochise and the other people who work hard to organise the Ambush..
My group who travelled from Moss Vale on sunday to watch the game headed over to the beer shed for a couple of beers and hear what the speaker was saying ...very good job by all and I finally got to meet cochise after many years of forum conversations...
My friends enjoyed the day and want me to organise another one,they were impressed...
We are doing all Campbelltown games at the beer shed this season.

Thanks for coming along mate, it was great to finally meet you and I hope to catch you at another event.

Thanks for coming along ma

Wow. You felt the Love. Thank You. I feel you brother.... wish the players did the same.... I apologize for that.. you will be welcome....never forget and always remember....

I went to an Ambush event at wests ashfield last year when we beat dragons, it was a good day
The bus trip to Bathurst will be good fun maybe next year for me

Members online

No members online now.
Back