The chip over the top...

Madden touch finders were ordinary for most of the night

Brooks touch finders have been terrible all year as well.

Needed to slow it down and take some more time with his kicks I felt..Was very rushed with the drop punt. Could have chewed 20m more ...

I like the way Hastings is guiding the team,Brown did very well,Star was far more committed to the high balls and Joe O has been leading the way for the forwards...
Thats just some of it....when we have ALL our NRL players back the team should be winning a few more games...
Laurie,JTJ,AD,Kepoa Noffa etc...we will be a more solid side....Naden did well with not much ball,but once he settles in should be very handy for us....

@Cobar.....

Madden has a big boot on him as well, lets hope it clicks next week
He doesn't seem to connect very well. Brooks appears to kick with much more natural power.

Main issue for me with Jock is his kicks are all drop-punts and very little variation in the air, making them easy to catch, and he doesn't kick for space. Compare to the Burton raining bombs all last night.

Madden touch finders were ordinary for most of the night

Brooks touch finders have been terrible all year as well.
Can cut him a little slack for this I think - the ground looked to be in a shitful state with all the rain.

You don't want 'falls over and missed the ball completely' to be on your highlights reel.

Don't know why it's not done more often, so much space behind the defense line to fullback, Phil Blake would have a field day if he was playing now.

Back