The daily telecrap

tiger_tigers

one would think they edit what they write in a daily newspaper , but i got a laugh yesterday when i read that we won the comp from fifth position ,, well according to michael hagan ,,,, then ricky stuart was quoted saying he didnt care who won in the balmain and parramatta game ….thank christ it has a good crossword section .......

@innsaneink said:
Ricky did say ''Balmain''

True. Ricky must have regressed back to the 1990s to block out his current situation. They are just a rabble and next year doesn't look much better.

I had a chuckle the other week when the points table in the Telegraph had Brisbane conceding 5200 points instead of 520.

what do you expect when you read the Telegraph, low standards

read a proper broadsheet like the the Australian (even though it is News Ltd) or the SMH - you'll find less RL stuff but the articles are composed by people who can fit at least one verb in a sentence and they only include stuff that is worth reading.

just my advice :wink:

The Daily Telegraph is pretty sub-standard shock impact type of stuff.

Its a poor newspaper.

@Kul said:
what do you expect when you read the Telegraph, low standards

read a proper broadsheet like the the Australian (even though it is News Ltd) or the SMH - you'll find less RL stuff but the articles are composed by people who can fit at least one verb in a sentence and they only include stuff that is worth reading.

just my advice :wink:

SMH isnt much better they said chris lawrence injured his ankle during the city country game

@Yossarian said:
@innsaneink said:
Ricky did say ''Balmain''

True. Ricky must have regressed back to the 1990s to block out his current situation. They are just a rabble and next year doesn't look much better.

But the do have John Morris! :laughing:

The telegraph is NOT a newspaper, it is a Tabloid. I can remember back at school in english, we weren't allowed to use telecrap articles for any of our research work. :laughing:

@Bashir said:
The telegraph is NOT a newspaper, it is a Tabloid. I can remember back at school in english, we weren't allowed to use telecrap articles for any of our research work. :laughing:

Smart teacher. WIkipedia is more reliabe. And balanced.

Even better….........according to their web site - John Cartwright is our coach!

telecrap is rubbish. unless u have seen something with your own eyes, its hard to believe everything they write. they always speculate and twist stories n leave bits out to make it more dramatic than it is.
the sad thing is that its getting worse n worse every time.

Page 81 of my tele is full of errors. I hve counted 9 errors in a table of the mighty have fared.

terrible

Scarey thing is that the Telegraph is a mirror of it's readership and really is just delivering what it's readership (customer base) wants. Crap sells papers. Very sad but very true. :eek:pen_mouth:

Back