The Man Hug

izotope

Did anyone notice how many Man Hug's were going on! Even just after forcing errors. Farah's 40/20 they all come blistering in! and of course beau was there first every time!

The boys looked like a unit again!

GO tigers!!

@Alf Duguid said:
I agree bring back the man love. Imagine the showers after the game

:laughing:
nothing wrong with a bit of man love but i think i'll be giving that image i miss

it looked a bit put on didnt it…...... especially when marshall shrugged off farah after he kicked the field goal...marshall will stand solid on this

@ron burgandy said:
it looked a bit put on didnt it…...... especially when marshall shrugged off farah after he kicked the field goal...marshall will stand solid on this

Yeah my thoughts on when Robbie jumped on Benjis back after kicking the field goal was that he was not interested. Then my thoughts changed to he was injured a few minutes earlier and Robbie pushed down on his shoulder/neck area which seemed to be where the injury was, so maybe it was that.

@ron burgandy said:

You are a goose Ron. Just love to stir the pot without any fact. The Moltzen theory is not correct either.

@ron burgandy said:

Benji needs to put the team above himself and move on.

@towntiger said:
@ron burgandy said:

You are a goose Ron. Just love to stir the pot without any fact. The Moltzen theory is not correct either.

mate it was bunged on a fair bit not saying it was genuine emotion just saying it seemed a bit over the top, and i dont know what you are talking about with moltzen?

@Muffstar said:
Then my thoughts changed to he was injured a few minutes earlier and Robbie pushed down on his shoulder/neck area which seemed to be where the injury was, so maybe it was that.

Precisely my thoughts. He also brushed away the next player (was it Beau?)

For once I agree with Ron. I am totally on the fence with this 'internal problems' crap but the extra show of camaraderie last night did seem fairly premeditated.

They're not robots people. They've been smashed all week in the media and slogged it out for a win in awful conditions. I'd be pumped too

You can read all sorts of things into every little action that people make or you can simply enjoy the fact that we got a win.

Seriously the players are footy players I just want to see them play good footy and win some games.

Beau is a serious manhugger - he's the teams number one "gee them up pony", he is always the first in for the group hug.

When Farah kicked the ball downfield early on and Naiqama dropped it cold, everyone went to congratulate Farah. I'm sorry, but it was a shocking kick that went directly to the fullback, and did not deserve to be congratulated. If it wasn't for Naiqama dropping it, it would've been a horrible kick. And it was no where near a 40/20\. He dropped it mid-field, nowhere near the sidelines.

@alex said:
When Farah kicked the ball downfield early on and Naiqama dropped it cold, everyone went to congratulate Farah. I'm sorry, but it was a shocking kick that went directly to the fullback, and did not deserve to be congratulated. If it wasn't for Naiqama dropping it, it would've been a horrible kick. And it was no where near a 40/20\. He dropped it mid-field, nowhere near the sidelines.

And your point is? This thread is dedicated to the tremendous amount of man hugs that were being handed out. Get on board and feel the love

No doubt they had some bonding in the days leading up to it. Ellis said post match there were some meetings held and some truths told. They were a group under alot of pressure. They may have made a point of displaying their bond, but you cant say there wasn't some genuine brotherhood love on show.

Well done boys. Thankgod they can regroup better than some fans.

Benji and Robbie hate eachother…......what a joke.

Back