The Manly fans thread

innsaneink

Where'd it go?

I was just about to suggest to him that despite Manly being short priced favourites, should the unthinkable happen and we do happen to win…I would hope he'd be man enough to front up here afterwards.

Is there a rule opposition fans cant post here?

Personally, I think it makes for interesting discussion

@innsaneink said:
Where'd it go?

I was just about to suggest to him that despite Manly being short priced favourites, should the unthinkable happen and we do happen to win…I would hope he'd be man enough to front up here afterwards.

Yup, i'd definately front up! I am shouting three Tig's fans to the game, I'm sure I'd cop it from them as well should the unthinkable happen.

@Flight said:
@innsaneink said:
Where'd it go?

Yup, i'd definately front up! I am shouting three Tig's fans to the game, I'm sure I'd cop it from them as well should the unthinkable happen.

Is there a rule opposition fans can't post here? Ummm, I think that you need to be a member to be able to post on here and I don't think that other fans would really want to become a "Wests Tigers Fan Forum" member. Can't speak for the rest of you but I am not a member on any other NRL team's forum.

@cqtiger said:
@Flight said:
@innsaneink said:
Where'd it go?

Is there a rule opposition fans can't post here? Ummm, I think that you need to be a member to be able to post on here and I don't think that other fans would really want to become a "Wests Tigers Fan Forum" member. Can't speak for the rest of you but I am not a member on any other NRL team's forum.

Only the pathetic one's….Manly scum should be worried about their own backyard....it had a Nice picture of Stewart running...I hope he's back make victory sweeter...He did slag our boys pretty good claimed Tui as a Manly product.....

@cqtiger said:

\

CONDITIONS OF USE:
>
This website is provided free or charge as a social forum for fans of rugby league.

Nice on INK.

Geo, I didn't have that much of a go at your team…definately said the forwards were soft, but most of you guys agree, especially when your missing two key ones!

The sauce is not a manly product, however he did play his juniors in the area.

@innsaneink said:
Where'd it go?

post of the week.

@Flight said:
Nice on INK.

Geo, I didn't have that much of a go at your team…definately said the forwards were soft, but most of you guys agree, especially when your missing two key ones!

The sauce is not a manly product, however he did play his juniors in the area.

Galloway and Heighno are back mate…Ellis, Galea, Skando, Farah, Payten and the Payne even Gibbs arn't soft anymore...ask Watts and the Cowgirls.....

You called Farah overated......face it he's the best hooker in the game by miles I'm surprised Manly haven't tried to buy him....Benji hot and cold....which is about the only thing you got right....

Look it's not as if I dont appreciate your input I do...... but geez if this is where you'd rather be.....instead of conversing with braindead Manly scum supporters....Oh wait I can see why you are here....We got a special on glory bound season tickets.......3 home games for $50...jump on board.....be part of the gameplan...get a taste...then in 2010 you can see the light ....you will be hooked....

Hmmm, if Gallo and Heiny are back that definately strengthens things up. Still would be concerned with the lateral movement of your forward pack though.

We have too many hookers already, although im sre crusher has already spoken to Farrah!

Why am I here rather than talking to my 'braindead' manly fans? a bit of fun and no I dont want to start supporting the tig's. The $40 odd dollars (tickets) and the ($100's beer) they get from me attending every leichardt game is enough :slight_smile:

Flight

@cqtiger said:

"know thy enemy"

"keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer"

Back