The Melbourne Cup

I see it’s scratched, assuming they’re waiting for another day and it’s not injured.
Hi Mate
No all going well, Annabelle Neasham has Pinky in the same race today at Scone, she thought that would beat us over the distance so we have scratched him. Worth a bet today is Pinky

We are nominated for Kembla Grange race 7 Saturday and Also Canberra r 8 Sunday.
She was telling us she is pretty confident he is going well and wanted to give it every chance to win hence the further distance and didn't want to waste the run.
I would say Canberra on Sunday would be the likely start as it is 1400m

I have gone from thinking we can place first up to probably winning to be honest

Hi Mate
No all going well, Annabelle Neasham has Pinky in the same race today at Scone, she thought that would beat us over the distance so we have scratched him. Worth a bet today is Pinky

We are nominated for Kembla Grange race 7 Saturday and Also Canberra r 8 Sunday.
She was telling us she is pretty confident he is going well and wanted to give it every chance to win hence the further distance and didn't want to waste the run.

I have gone from thinking we can place first up to probably winning to be honest
Sounds positive, will back Pinky and keep my eyes peeled for acceptances.
I am off to Moonee Valley tonight and Sandown tomorrow so a big weekends Bleak City Racing coming up.
Thanks for the feedback and happy punting !

Hi Mate

Thanks for the Pinky info, started short but I got $1.60 Fixed odds and had a lash. Never in doubt.
Let’s hope Mister Hemsworth does the same.
Cheers 😀

Hi Mate

I see it’s in at Kembla. Good luck .

Greetings from Sandown. I backed it in the ratio 1x3 so won on the race.
Ran a nice debut race. Will pay its way for sure.
My horse Mister Hemsworth is racing at Wyong Saturday in Race 6
Trainer was tossing up 1600m or 1350m, horse probably needs 1600m but wanted to maintain the second up prep and step up at 1350m
Should handle any give in the ground has raced on wet tracks in England before.
Trainer pretty confident again of each way

Mister Hemsworth ended up running third at Wyong $2.30 for the place.

Next start over a mile should be good to jag first win

Mister Hemsworth racing on Saturday at Newcastle in a 1500m race. Likely place chance again. Has not missed a placed since debut in Australia

Love the name ....
we bought 2 from Newmarket sales a few years ago one Hemsworth had to change to Mister Hemsworth the other was called Lazenby but it had 2 starts at Newmarket for two placings and broke down.
I know the worst tipster is an owner but Annabelle is super keen for 1600m at Gosford so we will see how we go

Latest posts

Members online

Back