The negative nancys

Your right it would be less of a place with out you and most of the people here.

For me its like the comedians that swear to much for no real reason, Its not making anyone think they are smarter or tougher.
I write like I talk.
What other people think of me it honestly doesn't cross my mind.
I don't take myself too seriously, just here to have fun.
If I get banned, thats on me.

Don't see the need to be overly strict or censored as people who get offended can always block.
It's a better place now

I write like I talk.
What other people think of me it honestly doesn't cross my mind.
I don't take myself too seriously, just here to have fun.
If I get banned, thats on me.

Don't see the need to be overly strict or censored as people who get offended can always block.
It's a better place now
agree just ignore or don't reply to forum members if that is how you want to be
it is good to have all different ideas it would be pretty boring if everyone agreed

agree just ignore or don't reply to forum members if that is how you want to be
it is good to have all different ideas it would be pretty boring if everyone agreed
As I have said many times God made us all different ....imagine how absolutely boring it would be if we were all the same with the same way of thinking etc...
I still reckon all of this can be summed up in one word..."Respect" for each other and each others opinion....

What's going on today?
We'll all be holding hands and singing kumbaya soon.
This must be what the Storm forum is like

I still reckon all of this can be summed up in one word..."Respect" for each other and each others opinion....

The problem is you can't make people respect you. You can ignore the idiots.

Reactions: BZN
What if they’re not idiots but occasionally post as such?

You have to figure out the line for yourself.

I suppose my point is why bother coming on here if you are getting pissed off. Life is too short.

Members online

No members online now.
Back