The Re-emergence

system

It may be just me but has everyone else noticed the return of the arrogant bandwagon fan to our ranks over the last 6 weeks?

Those who give no credit to other teams and just constantly run their mouths talking smack about other sides.

The only come out when we are winning and are a real disgrace to the real Wests Tigers fans out there

the contrast to this is in tough times, the same old heads collide with the same old issues.

of course they will

but goes the other way to.. the knockers have gone back to their little holes and not many of them say much anymore..

Troy

Human nature.
Although one thing i have noticed is that this new forum is getting a HECK of a lot more traffic than the old one. Comparing posts per day old and new is chalk and cheese. Whether that is to do with the winning or not i don't know. Suppose time will tell.

@smeghead said:
It may be just me but has everyone else noticed the return of the arrogant bandwagon fan to our ranks over the last 6 weeks?

Are you talking about on this forum or at the games?

Not so much the forum. I have not seen it here.

But just generally. At games and just in general

That's the nature of the beast I guess, I'm sure it's the same at the Eels, and look at the Dragons this season!

It's only natural I suppose.

For me, the lid is firmly on.

Win this week.

Win next week.

Repeat. (Hopefully!)

Human nature unfortunately but I do agree.
It's a bit like the whole 'we won' or 'they lost' bandwagon that used to show it's head after 05.
A bit of class from the fans would be a good thing, no reason to be arrogant that is for sure, we have 11 wins and 10 losses hardly anything to be bragging about yet.
One positive is the wrist slitters seem to have faded out a little.

People who have been on the forum for long enough know there are only 2 stages of being a Wests Tigers fan - supreme confidence and utter despair. Win a game and we are world beaters, lose a game and we deserve to be kicked out of the comp.

@Juro said:
People who have been on the forum for long enough know there are only 2 stages of being a Wests Tigers fan - supreme confidence and utter despair. Win a game and we are world beaters, lose a game and we deserve to be kicked out of the comp.

:laughing: Never a truer word spoken Juro!

@T-REXX said:
of course they will

but goes the other way to.. the knockers have gone back to their little holes and not many of them say much anymore..

Troy

Yessssssss,Ive coppped plenty this year from the usual suspects.

They have goooorne deathly quiet…........

And just for then record,I am loud and proud at the moment.

When the Tiges are in form I let everyone know how good we are and how crap their team is,its called supprting ur team and having some fun.Plus it doesnt happen too often so you have to enjoy it while you can.

@simonthetiger said:
Yessssssss,Ive coppped plenty this year from the usual suspects.

They have goooorne deathly quiet…........

And just for then record,I am loud and proud at the moment.

When the Tiges are in form I let everyone know how good we are and how crap their team is,its called supprting ur team and having some fun.Plus it doesnt happen too often so you have to enjoy it while you can.

I agree with the comment it doesn't happen too often. Hate to be pessimistic but we haven't made the finals yet.

@hybrid_tiger said:
Who are the knockers that have gone quiet?

Probably the people who say we're playing like crap, when we are playing like crap, as opposed to the people whjo are saying everythings fine, when we are playing like crap….those that tell it as it is.
Theyre probably sayiong we're going pretty good at the moment, because, the team on the field, is in fact - going pretty good

@innsaneink said:
@hybrid_tiger said:
Who are the knockers that have gone quiet?

Probably the people who say we're playing like crap, when we are playing like crap, as opposed to the people whjo are saying everythings fine, when we are playing like crap….those that tell it as it is.
Theyre probably sayiong we're going pretty good at the moment, because, the team on the field, is in fact - going pretty good

:laughing:

Spot on. Most on here give credit where credit is due. Not when its not.

Agreed… but i think we aren't as bad as them Parra Supporters... srsly their club was floundering at the bottom... boom win a few games, all of a sudden there talking premierships and the possiblility of being like the 1980's teams :S

Members online

Back