Sunday at 11:38 AM #7,623 T tiger_one Well-known member TEACHER: “Maria, go to the map and find North America.” MARIA: “Here it is.” TEACHER: “Correct. Now class, who discovered America?” CLASS: “Maria.”
TEACHER: “Maria, go to the map and find North America.” MARIA: “Here it is.” TEACHER: “Correct. Now class, who discovered America?” CLASS: “Maria.”
Sunday at 1:44 PM #7,626 T tiger_one Well-known member Just read this on "X" ................ "On paper, I’m in my 50’s & it’s really confusing… In my head, I’m 35. At a concert, I’m 25 After 10pm, I’m 72. Getting up off the floor, I’m 93. When someone makes me mad, I’m 2 BUT - When an 80’s song comes on, I’m 17."
Just read this on "X" ................ "On paper, I’m in my 50’s & it’s really confusing… In my head, I’m 35. At a concert, I’m 25 After 10pm, I’m 72. Getting up off the floor, I’m 93. When someone makes me mad, I’m 2 BUT - When an 80’s song comes on, I’m 17."
Yesterday at 7:21 PM #7,635 T tiger_one Well-known member Police have just found an abandoned car, with half a set of golf clubs in the boot. They are still looking for the driver…
Police have just found an abandoned car, with half a set of golf clubs in the boot. They are still looking for the driver…