Tuesday at 11:25 PM #7,646 T tiger_one Well-known member I phoned the toy shop to ask if they had the game Operation. They said yes, but there’s a three-year waiting list.
I phoned the toy shop to ask if they had the game Operation. They said yes, but there’s a three-year waiting list.
Wednesday at 12:49 AM #7,647 M Merlot Well-known member tiger_one said: View attachment 44531 Click to expand... also point their bum's in the direction of rain well b4 rain arrives ,
tiger_one said: View attachment 44531 Click to expand... also point their bum's in the direction of rain well b4 rain arrives ,
Wednesday at 11:09 PM #7,650 T tiger_one Well-known member Dogs can bark up to 500 times per day. That's just a ruff estimate.
Thursday at 6:26 AM #7,655 Leck Well-known member TopTiger said: View attachment 44581 Click to expand... The last one should have been Delilah
Yesterday at 7:21 PM #7,656 T tiger_one Well-known member I know a professional glass-blower who inhaled. Now he has a pane in his stomach.
Yesterday at 7:22 PM #7,657 M Merlot Well-known member 1 Grand Father clock for sale ,$50 (due to noise complaint's from neighbors Willing to swap for a rooster
1 Grand Father clock for sale ,$50 (due to noise complaint's from neighbors Willing to swap for a rooster
Yesterday at 8:10 PM #7,660 T tiger_one Well-known member A teacher told me not to worry about spelling as we’d have autocorrect in future, for which I am eternally grapefruit.
A teacher told me not to worry about spelling as we’d have autocorrect in future, for which I am eternally grapefruit.