Tickets/Crowd Super Thread

fainty

Just heard on talkin sport that 15,000 tickets had been sold on day 1.Keep this updated if anyone heres from now till kickoff.
Go the TIGES! :sign: :righton:

We will get a better idea of ticket ssles at the end of the day as general public went on sale at 9am. i would think that a crowd of around 70,000 is certain. 50,000 tigers and 20,000 dragqueens. geez that would be scarey. dont drink to much those dragqueens can be hard to pick after a few ales. LOL

apparantely the split among members buying tickets was about 50:50 Tigers:Dragons.
i know 15,000 was some sort of record but i'd thought more would sell - the Dragons boast they have 17,000 ticketed members - i reckon its bollocks.
on the 50:50 split, our 5500 odd membes have bought 7500 tickets and their dubious 17,000 also 7,500 tickets.
with a sunny day predicted, anything less than 70-75,000 would be a failure.

someone on LU said the PAX is already at around 32,000
i'm getting some more tickets today, so will post the PAX then

I got 2 x Cat 1 tickets at 9.03am, numbers 31,230 & 31,231

A friend just purchased 3 tickets, and the number was just over 40,000

Anything less than a crowd of 75k would be an epic fail

Bought mine at 9.15am on Monday.

Pax # 12393

Does that mean I bought the 12393rd ticket?

I read somewhere that the corporate boxes are numbered first. That equates to about 6000 tickets…

good mate @ Ticketek said **probably** won't reach 70k+

As of today 30,000 tickets sold. Approx doublles game day- so looking around 55-60 i guess.

Availability:
Category 1 Single seats only
Category 2 Single seats only
Category 3 Available
Category 1 - Dragons Available
Category 2 - Dragons Available
Category 3 - Dragons Available
Cat 1 - Wests Tigers Single seats only
Cat 2 - Wests Tigers Available
Cat 3 - Wests Tigers Available
Cat 1 - Alcohol Free Single seats only
Cat 2 - Alcohol Free Limited seats only
Cat 3 - Alcohol Free Available

Dragons Beating Tigers in Ticket Sales
http://www.nrl.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dragons fans have given their team a slight edge over the Wests Tigers going into Saturday night’s Preliminary Final blockbuster at ANZ Stadium with St George Illawarra supporters leading the way in ticket purchases after sales to the general public today.

Following on from yesterday's biggest ever pre-sale for a Telstra Preliminary Finals Series match, 45,000 tickets have now been snapped up for the Dragons-Tigers' 2005 re-match with St George Illawarra supporters holding a slim 51%-49% margin over Wests Tigers.

Friday night’s Preliminary Final between the Gold Coast Titans and Sydney Roosters has also recorded strong sales with 33,0000 tickets sold as of 3pm today.

@smeghead said:

Dragons fans have given their team a slight edge over the Wests Tigers going into Saturday night’s Preliminary Final blockbuster at ANZ Stadium with St George Illawarra supporters leading the way in ticket purchases after sales to the general public today.

Following on from yesterday's biggest ever pre-sale for a Telstra Preliminary Finals Series match, 45,000 tickets have now been snapped up for the Dragons-Tigers' 2005 re-match with St George Illawarra supporters holding a slim 51%-49% margin over Wests Tigers.

Friday night’s Preliminary Final between the Gold Coast Titans and Sydney Roosters has also recorded strong sales with 33,0000 tickets sold as of 3pm today.

I have some problems with this article

1 - that 45,000 figure probably includes ALL Stadium Members regardless of whether or not they are going to show up
2 - how would ticketek know who is a Tigers fan or St George fan???

@Kul said:
@smeghead said:

1 - that 45,000 figure probably includes ALL Stadium Members regardless of whether or not they are going to show up

LOOOOL gotta agree with that :wink:

Both clubs have huge supporter bases….everyone needs to go to the game.

Its nowhere near as good on tele.

@Kul said:
@smeghead said:

Because Tigers fans will buy tickets in the Tigers section…Dragons fans will buy tickets in the Dragons section....

@stryker said:
Both clubs have huge supporter bases….everyone needs to go to the game.

Its nowhere near as good on tele.

Agreed its much better being at the game….

@prattenpark said:
apparantely the split among members buying tickets was about 50:50 Tigers:Dragons.
i know 15,000 was some sort of record but i'd thought more would sell - the Dragons boast they have 17,000 ticketed members - i reckon its bollocks.
on the 50:50 split, our 5500 odd membes have bought 7500 tickets and their dubious 17,000 also 7,500 tickets.
with a sunny day predicted, anything less than 70-75,000 would be a failure.

You're forgetting that due to the Ticketek computer glitch a number of tickets were sold to non-members…

@smeghead said:
dragons beating tigers in ticket sales

dragons fans have given their team a slight edge over the wests tigers going into saturday night’s preliminary final blockbuster at anz stadium with st george illawarra supporters leading the way in ticket purchases after sales to the general public today.

Following on from yesterday's biggest ever pre-sale for a telstra preliminary finals series match, 45,000 tickets have now been snapped up for the dragons-tigers' 2005 re-match with st george illawarra supporters holding a slim 51%-49% margin over wests tigers.

Friday night’s preliminary final between the gold coast titans and sydney roosters has also recorded strong sales with 33,0000 tickets sold as of 3pm today.

just hopped on ticketek website and wests tigers cat 1 and 2 is single seats only whereas saints cat 1, 2 and 3 are all still available.surely this means we are now winning the race.

I just bought four Cat 2 tickets at 6:50pm (Tuesday night)
PAX was 45,997

Members online

Back