Tigers 3-0 Queensland

senexx

Tigers 3 Nil over Queensland (Brisbane, Titans, Cowboys)

Tigers to play Origin next year?

Only Robbie….and we probably shouldnt count the brissie game as they werent at full strength

@stryker said:
Only Robbie….and we probably shouldnt count the brissie game as they werent at full strength

we have not been at full strength for over half the season. we may not have players missing on rep duties, but we sure as hell have a whole heap out with injuries…which is a lot worse for us.

Pretty stupid concept but never the less great to get the wins. In reference to that Brisbane game I think it was a season defining match and it couldve all fallen apart if not for the late win.

Yeah i was spewing about that marketing campaign, thankfully we've backed it up barely though. You're right though Benjibro, that may well be the win that turned us to where we are now instead of the perennial 9th place at the end of the season.

@Torbizlo said:
@stryker said:

we have not been at full strength for over half the season. we may not have players missing on rep duties, but we sure as hell have a whole heap out with injuries…which is a lot worse for us.

Yeah I know mate…was more commenting on the fact that brissie was missing their Origin players so it cant be a true Tigers v QLD clash if they arent there..........+ I'm a Queenslander :wink:

@Tigerpete said:
Yeah i was spewing about that marketing campaign, thankfully we've backed it up barely though. You're right though Benjibro, that may well be the win that turned us to where we are now instead of the perennial 9th place at the end of the season.

You were spewing about the marketing campaign? Why? It was a bit of harmless fun and created some interest.

@stryker said:
@Torbizlo said:
@stryker said:

Yeah I know mate…was more commenting on the fact that brissie was missing their Origin players so it cant be a true Tigers v QLD clash if they arent there..........+ I'm a Queenslander :wink:

QLderrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No Queensland team can beat us yet we cannot get one Origin player.

And we did play the Broncs without their 3 Origin players,but Im pretty sure that the other losers that turned up were QLderrrrrrrrrrs,so we beat the QLderrrrrrrrrs 3 to nil.

I actually liked the Main page with all the Qld sides we had beaten but they took it down a couple of weeks ago I liked the concept it generates interest but would of been nice to see it to the end that was a bit odd.

funny how everywhere you read, they say the tigers are lucky they did not have any rep players because they would have been disadvantaged. no one sees the fact that we have up to 6 regular first graders out. that has the potential to affect a team a lot more than 1 or 2 players missing for 1 week.

Simon, Gareth Ellis is better than any Origin Player you wish to put him up against.

@simonthetiger said:
QLderrrrrrrrrrrrr.

And we did play the Broncs without their 3 Origin players,but Im pretty sure that the other losers that turned up were QLderrrrrrrrrrs,so we beat the QLderrrrrrrrrs 3 to nil.

Did we deserve one????

By the third game the answer would have been yes Farah but up until then he didnt deserve a spot either.

This marketing campaign was off the mark…it made our club and us as supporters look petulant.

Chris Lawrence should have been in there for Beau Scott,and Farah for Ennis.

Two obviously better players for some reason not picked??

And…....I loved the us v QLD campaign,I thought it was funny ane we pulled the QLD triple.

Not surprised a QLderrrrrrr wouldnt think it was funny....not known for their sense of humour north of the border!!!

:laughing:

@Torbizlo said:
funny how everywhere you read, they say the tigers are lucky they did not have any rep players because they would have been disadvantaged. no one sees the fact that we have up to 6 regular first graders out. that has the potential to affect a team a lot more than 1 or 2 players missing for 1 week.

not combined with the other 6 players out it doesnt

What was sad was they didnt have the heart or balls to go through with it, taking it down 2/3rds the way thru.
Maybe they felt guilty ripping the idea off a forum member.

Rubbish Stryker.

I don't know where they got the idea from and nor do I care.

It was a brilliant marketing campaign to inspire the supporters and players.

@simonthetiger said:
Chris Lawrence should have been in there for Beau Scott,and Farah for Ennis.

Two obviously better players for some reason not picked??

And…....I loved the us v QLD campaign,I thought it was funny ane we pulled the QLD triple.

Not surprised a QLderrrrrrr wouldnt think it was funny....not known for their sense of humour north of the border!!!

:laughing:

Have your fake victory….we'll smash youse again in the real one next year...even with tigers in the side :wink:

@simonthetiger said:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Thats the funniest line I've seen you come up with yet….I knew you'd have one sooner or later - well done :sign:

Actually it's Wests Tigers 4-0 with 1 to play…..QLDeeeerrrrrssss.... :laughing:

That is all......

Back