Tigers updates on FB (delayed #9 games)

mtd

during the FG games, i notice if its a delayed channel #9 game they don't update FB live and wait till the end of the game to post the score.

i have an issue with this, if people dont wan't to know the score, they shouldn't be looking at social media anyway.

thoughts?

Whats the problem?
You get live updates on here…

I guess some people will get notifications on their phone etc and accidentally find out scores.

I think its a good move...theres plenty other outlets for live scores

@innsaneink said:
Whats the problem?

I guess some people will get notifications on their phone etc and accidentally find out scores.

it's just a strange decision. even if tigers don't post it, one of my friends might write something on there and the gig's up.

I'm part of the LeagueUnlimited team and we have the same policy. We don't post up results or anything on FB during a delayed game.

They aren't the only NRL club who does this. You might have seen people going nuts in comments if the club posts up a result while the replay is still going.

WT did a poll at the start of the year and No live updates was the winner.

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

@innsaneink said:
Whats the problem?

Yes, you are correct about accidental notifications via phone.

There have already been plenty of stupid Game of Thrones spoilers via this same avenue.

Members online

Back