Tigers v Panthers

@JoshColeman99 said in [Tigers v Panthers](/post/1211664) said:
Panthers 86 tigers 2. Penalty goal 3 minutes in and all hell breaks loose after that

I agree with the score line but I see Brooksy slotting over 2 field goals instead of the penalty. Madge will say he’s been putting in the practice at training and it’s showing.

@GNR4LIFE said in [Tigers v Panthers](/post/1211672) said:
It’s going to be the same kind of game Souths and Manly was tonight. We’ll be lucky not to be down 30-0 at half time.

My best mate is a Penrith fan and asked me to watch it with him at a pub. I think I might stay in instead.

@avocadoontoast said in [Tigers v Panthers](/post/1211678) said:
It’s going to be the same kind of game Souths and Manly was tonight. We’ll be lucky not to be down 30-0 at half time.

My best mate is a Penrith fan and asked me to watch it with him at a pub. I think I might stay in instead.

Least you’ll have alcohol nearby. You’ll need it.

@Geo said in [Tigers v Panthers](/post/1211659) said:
It's fine most people are done with this Club or don't care anymore no need to stress ...plenty of other things to do..fishing, world championship tiddly winks..

This place will be a quite sanctuary..no one will be here

It will be just you and and I to talk to each other all day Geo.

i reckon we will have a good first 10 minutes (like everygame) just enough to get you excited before we get steamrolled

@cochise said in [Tigers v Panthers](/post/1211734) said:
It's fine most people are done with this Club or don't care anymore no need to stress ...plenty of other things to do..fishing, world championship tiddly winks..

It will be just you and and I to talk to each other all day Geo.

I just hope happy is back on a double shift on the drive through..

You’d die if the forum shut down in the off season 😂
Although you do have Mrs Happy’s phone number 😂

Gonna try and be positive and look to the future

1 Douehi
2 Talau
3 Mbye
4 BJ
5 Nofa
6 Brooks
7 Madden
8 Mikaele
9 Liddle
10 Twal
11 MacIntyre
12 Lucy
13 Grant

14 Blore
15 Aloiai
16 Garner
17 Taylor

@happy_tiger said in [Tigers v Panthers](/post/1211959) said:

1 Douehi
2 Talau
3 Mbye
4 BJ
5 Nofa
6 Brooks
7 Madden
8 Mikaele
9 Liddle
10 Twal
11 MacIntyre
12 Lucy
13 Grant

14 Blore
15 Aloiai
16 Garner
17 Taylor

Well... I feel better now

@innsaneink said in [Tigers v Panthers](/post/1211974) said:
@happy_tiger said in [Tigers v Panthers](/post/1211959) said:

1 Douehi
2 Talau
3 Mbye
4 BJ
5 Nofa
6 Brooks
7 Madden
8 Mikaele
9 Liddle
10 Twal
11 MacIntyre
12 Lucy
13 Grant

14 Blore
15 Aloiai
16 Garner
17 Taylor

Well... I feel better now

Well .....thats the future of our club for the time being Ink ...you basically pick and stick for the next 5 weeks

At least you know whether to move more players on

Just tell him you will go if he buys you a beer every time penrith score. You will be hard pressed to keep up.

@diedpretty said in [Tigers v Panthers](/post/1212016) said:

Just tell him you will go if he buys you a beer every time penrith score. You will be hard pressed to keep up.

I went out with him and about 12 other panthers fans last time. Gonna stay home this time!

Wonder if we will get a fluff news article this week?
"Didn't see that coming...."
"Boys trained really well......"
🤔🤔

Well Saturday night late game...
Think I will check the score later rather than watch this week, not into watching lob sided contests as we are going to get spanked...
Thought we would be more competitive against the roosters that 1st half is the worst half if football I have ever seen from the tigers.
I wish the Media would pick up the fans disgust at half when booing them off the field but as usual nothing was said.
It’s all so staged until we admit his woeful we are we are never going to improve.

@PJ said in [Tigers v Panthers](/post/1212027) said:
🤔🤔

We just need to start concentrating for the full 80 minutes. Start getting the 1 per centers right and everything else falls in to place. This side is better than its place on the ladder.

@diedpretty said in [Tigers v Panthers](/post/1212031) said:
@PJ said in [Tigers v Panthers](/post/1212027) said:
??

We just need to start concentrating for the full 80 minutes. Start getting the 1 per centers right and everything else falls in to place. This side is better than its place on the ladder.

Haha yeah. Forgot about the 1percenters ?

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Back