TIM BAILEY'S CH 10 REPORT feat. Corey Payne

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
RUGBY LEAGUE THEME TONIGHT ON TIM BAILEY'S CH 10 REPORT
Wednesday 29 Jul 2009 09:35
by Matthew O'Neill
There will be a Rugby League theme on Tim Bailey's weather report for Channel Ten with Wests Tigers forward Corey Payne promoting the Jamaica Blue Fun Run Pink charities.
>
Payne's Junior Rugby League club Chester Hill Hornets JRLFC wore pink socks to help raise awareness and funds for the Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation and the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
>
Payne has been instrumental in getting the boys motivated and as a great supporter of the Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation, is very keen to see the event succeed.
>
"Fun Run Pink is a great initiative that aims to raise awareness and much needed funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation and the Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation," Payne said.
>
"I got involved as it is critical that these organisations have the funding to continue their diligent work in the care of their patients and ultimately develop cures for the diseases which affect their patients.
>
"I encourage females of all ages to get active and take part in the event, whether they would like to run or walk in a team or by themselves and start getting their friends and family to sponsor them."
>
The Jamaica Blue Fun Run Pink event will run on Sunday, August 2, at Centennial Park with over 1000 ladies enjoying a great day out in support of two great causes.
>
Online entries are now open at [www.funrunpink.com.au](http://www.funrunpink.com.au).
>
Payne continues to be a great supporter for the Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation. Last year, he raised $4500 alone for the foundation through conducting a raffle of a signed and framed Wests Tigers centenary jersey.
>
Payne will be joined on Channel Ten tonight by several players from the Chester Hill Hornets JRLFC.
>
The Chester Hill Hornets are a Junior Rugby League Club based in the Canterbury-Bankstown District and have been around since 1948\. Terry Lamb played all 13 years of his junior league career at Chester Hill and other names to come from Chester Hill include Geoff Robinson, Terry Matterson, Alan Fallah, Gary McFarlane, Roger Lavis and David Thompson.
>
Current Bulldogs centre Jamal Idris started his Rugby League career at Chester Hill as a five-year-old and Payne played all his junior league football at the Hornets.
>
Corey Payne would like to thank the following people and organisations for their contribution to financially to offset the cost of the socks and also have contributed to the target of raising $500 for both the National Breast Cancer Foundation and The Sydney Childrens Hospital Foundation.
>
Les Bateman
Troy Hamid
Michael & Emma Glynn
Chris Bowen MP
Thinkandshare.com
Ogeetek
KPMG
Munro Spaul
Floormania
Five Dock Leisure Centre
Scott MacLean
Wests Tigers RLFC
>
Watch Tim Bailey's reports tonight on Channel Ten and see Payne along with the stars of tomorrow promoting and supporting some very worthwhile causes and charities.
>
For more information on the Chester Hill Hornets JRLFC and the Canterbury-Bankstown Junior League visit - [www.juniorbulldogs.com.au](http://www.juniorbulldogs.com.au)

Great Stuff….Corey......I see a big future in charity work for The Payne

The only downside to this is that Payne has to put up with Tim Bailey to help promote this worthwhile cause.

Ah Tim Bailey…....................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpXgrNofzvk

What is the deal with commercial tv weather reporters? Is the only required skill for the job the ability to make fools of themselves?

Tim Bailey
Steve Jacobs
Fifi Box

@Juro said:
What is the deal with commercial tv weather reporters? Is the only required skill for the job the ability to make fools of themselves?

Tim Bailey
Steve Jacobs
Fifi Box

Steve Jacobs is a bafoon and massive tool. I remember I was just about to leave for work in the morning a couple of years ago and as I was turning off the tv I watched as they crossed live to him in Chinatown for Chinese New Year and he greeted them with "Harrrow guys", squinting with his eyes and bucked teeth exposed.. very classy. :eek:pen_mouth:

@DREW76 said:
Ah Tim Bailey…....................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpXgrNofzvk

Haha they went to my school. Classic.

I liked the guy Sunrise had for a while .. David Brown? Browny? At least he was a meteorologist and knew what he was talking about, plus the panel could ask him weather related questions and he'd provide useful answers.

Bring Back Monty who used to be on the Today show!

Corey was pretty well spoken on the news tonight. He is a bit shy on looking at the camera though

Back