Tim Sheens.... I salute you!

Chris

He tried different things and it was obvious it didn't work. Takes a lot of intestinal fortitude to do what you know deep down was the right thing and what everyone was screaming for. Swallowing your pride is the toughest thing a man can do and I'm glad Tim has done it. I don't care what anyone else says, I have the utmost respect for the guy and I firmly believe he needs to stay on as our coach.

@Chris said:
He tried different things and it was obvious it didn't work. Takes a lot of intestinal fortitude to do what you know deep down was the right thing and what everyone was screaming for. Swallowing your pride is the toughest thing a man can do and I'm glad Tim has done it. I don't care what anyone else says, I have the utmost respect for the guy and I firmly believe he needs to stay on as our coach.

yeah but if swallowed in round 1 ,,, im certain we would be discussing where we would be playing our home final at …..80 % of the forum wanted the 1,6,7,9 and 14 we have now .....

@tiger tigers said:
@Chris said:

yeah but if swallowed in round 1 ,,, im certain we would be discussing where we would be playing our home final at …..80 % of the forum wanted the 1,6,7,9 and 14 we have now .....

We won with JM at half back today. I do not understand this post.

Bit different from picking JM at half to being forced to put him there.

We won with JM at half back today. I do not understand this post

16\. Roosters

@Chris said:

I agree that Sheens has done a good thing by moving Moltzen to half but he barely played there today, I just think this post made more sense in the previous four weeks.

We win more than three games in a row for the first time in three years and again people are lining up to lavish the praise on supercoach.

Let's wait until the end of the season please.

@joebob said:
@Chris said:

I agree that Sheens has done a good thing by moving Moltzen to half but he barely played there today, I just think this post made more sense in the previous four weeks.

yeah he hardly played there and we nearly got rolled by the worst team in the league when our season is on the line. our attack has been on fire in the last month then good ol johnny finds his way to 7 again and we struggle to do anything, do you see the pattern?

@hybrid_tiger said:
We win more than three games in a row for the first time in three years and again people are lining up to lavish the praise on supercoach.

Always going to happen! you win sheens is the best u lose time for a new coach i think we need sheens and would be stuffed without him his a great coach im glad his a tiger

@hybrid_tiger said:

And on that same note, lets wait until the season is over….not 3 months out before we start lining up to cry about another failed year.

@anderson silva said:
@joebob said:
@Chris said:

yeah he hardly played there and we nearly got rolled by the worst team in the league when our season is on the line. our attack has been on fire in the last month then good ol johnny finds his way to 7 again and we struggle to do anything, do you see the pattern?

Did you see the pattern when Morris wasn't out there, and we failed to do anything with the first 5 minutes being planted on their line?

They were obviously flat from Monday night contrast with Roosters who got a good win and an 8 day turnaround.

I don't see why he should be saluted for doing something he should have done well before our run of wins here.

@joebob said:
We won with JM at half back today. I do not understand this post.

Yeah and he passed the ball….set up a try with a kick...ran well out of dummy half and tackled his ring off....

@anderson silva said:
@joebob said:
@Chris said:

Look i agree with jm not been a halfback and yes we did nearly get rolled but the facts are we played bad and still got a win which is better then looking good and losing.

Good teams play bad and still manage a win so i think todays game is a turning point for us.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back