Tim Simona

Blaze

Just watching the Titans v Stgeorge game and noticed a very similar tackle gone wrong around the 22 min mark, I think it was involving Ryan James on Josh Dugan.. Extremely interested to see the outcome of the judiciary as it was also put on report. In my eyes it was near in identical and as much as I think it's a farce, Ryan James better be booking his vacation for 3 weeks.

Yeah your probably right Harvey, just going to be real dissapointing once again… Not that I though James should go for the 3, just for the whole absent consistency thing.

@Blaze said:
Yeah your probably right Harvey, just going to be real dissapointing once again… Not that I though James should go for the 3, just for the whole absent consistency thing.

Have not seen it, but the tackles are probably identical. It is just there is a 200% loading for wearing a tigers jersey. Have a look at Tapous penalty last year for his hit on Maloney vs his penalty for the hit on Bird last year.

He will get off.

Simona getting 3 weeks is one of the worse decisions i have ever seen. I also expect the NRL to reject the Tigers approach over Chris Lawrence's contract restructure.

Isn't that a surprise, seeing ryan James line up today…. Unbelievable.

Members online

Back