Tim Smith

Who is going to play for Bret or the maggies!!!Probably no certainty to get a start their either

@tomcat said:
@X-Pac said:
ive heard rumors from a friend hes very close to signing

anyone know where he could of got the news from?? papers? tv? radio?

If your friend has no friends,then i dont know either..

:confused: what are you talking about :laughing:

so theres nothing about this at all in the papers or on tv in sydney ???

Smith would always be a gamble. If he performs, good. If he cracks, he could drag the whole team down.

@X-Pac said:
@tomcat said:
@X-Pac said:
ive heard rumors from a friend hes very close to signing

anyone know where he could of got the news from?? papers? tv? radio?

If your friend has no friends,then i dont know either..

:confused: what are you talking about :laughing:

so theres nothing about this at all in the papers or on tv in sydney ???

Nope ….is it in the papers or on tv where you are???

@hadds75 said:
@Chipofftheoldblock said:
An off season training as HB and improve his kicking game will make Molzten a better player for the team.

Is it that simple? Benji im guessing would of done alot of work on his kicking over the last 3 years but his kicking game is still below average

Hadds, that is a fair call however I think Benji has improved since last season in his kicking. He is not kicking as much either.
Remember Benji was not a natural kicker when he was young, he has had to be taught how to kick tactically.
Molzten has a lot to learn with his kicking but he will get better. A kicking game does not just happen. You have to practice over and over again on the right type of kicks in the right situation.
With 3 kickers in the line up (Molzten, Farah and Benji) next season the kicking duties will be split up between the 3.
Mozlten can not be a worst kicker than Morris :slight_smile:

Thankfully there is nothing linking Smith to the Tigers here. We've almost used whatever spare cash we have in signing players for next season anyway. The only addition that would surprise me is getting a decent prop.

Back