Tim Watsford ? Any Truth to this

Individually how much has Pascoe cost the club in relation to stuff ups, pay outs due to bad decisions, his salary, and all with the club failing miserably on the field. With the continued financial support of the NRL and backing of WestsAshfield you can't tell me that our healthy financial position is due to Pascoe.

Individually how much has Pascoe cost the club in relation to stuff ups, pay outs due to bad decisions, his salary, and all with the club failing miserably on the field. With the continued financial support of the NRL and backing of WestsAshfield you can't tell me that our healthy financial position is due to Pascoe.
What’s the point of not calling a spade a spade . He has done a good job financially ! It’s just a fact . But what you’re really saying is he should have done a better job then the already decent job he has done (financially) . And for that I do agree .
But yea well , it’s really a macro example of a larger issue at the club . Doing 80% of a good job is good enough .
It’s why the elite clubs that rock as close to perfection as they can get , on everything , will remain head and shoulders above us .
We have to make it culture that even the most smallest failures are like a knife to the heart .Until then these conversations will be a ground hog day situation . Only different names and different faces .

What’s the point of not calling a spade a spade . He has done a good job financially ! It’s just a fact . But what you’re really saying is he should have done a better job then the already decent job he has done (financially) . And for that I do agree .
But yea well , it’s really a macro example of a larger issue at the club . Doing 80% of a good job is good enough .
It’s why the elite clubs that rock as close to perfection as they can get , on everything , will remain head and shoulders above us .
We have to make it culture that even the most smallest failures are like a knife to the heart .Until then these conversations will be a ground hog day situation . Only different names and different faces .
He has had an age in the position and I don't believe he is the single reason the club is in a good financial position - given how heavily subsidised the club is and it's survival depends on it, nor do I believe that removing him without a better squad will make a difference to our on field results.
We do need change to send the message that we don't accept our current position and like others before him who have been made fall guys, at some point the focus has to be on the person who has been up to his neck in most of the decision making.

Latest posts

Back