Time to go

Aceshigh

Moses , Tedesco , Ava need to go to reggies immediately , no way did these guys play like they wanna play finals footy , i would prefer to get beaten with a team who who want to wear tge jersey with pride.

Unfortunately this seems to never happen at any club, but I agree with you 100%

If anything, it confirms we've kept the correct players. I still have trouble with the missed tackles by Moses and Tedesco. I won't say anymore than that but you expect better.

Teddy did try…..Ava prob has had better games....both deserve a pass on effort.

Moses was hopeless, he almost looked like he wanted to throw the game.....feel sorry for Parra if thats what he's about.

And to top it all off.....we are paying $750k of Farah's salary this year.....and he absolutely carved us tonight......all that effort to get the "Big 4"....maybe the focus was wrong......hahaha.

What a club this is.

What is there to say …... you need the clean out and only then can things improve.
We seem to be on right track with recruitment.
But success will not come easy.

Moses looked like he was deliberately choosing the wrong option at times.

Funny how the only players we have that any other team want are all suddenly duds.
All their fault obviously, not a team game.

Actually I felt like Moses was having a go and coming up short. I felt Teddy was the one only half committed. I hope he doesn't chuck a Prince on us and put himself on ice for his new employer.

@ said:
Actually I felt like Moses was having a go and coming up short. I felt Teddy was the one only half committed. I hope he doesn't chuck a Prince on us and put himself on ice for his new employer.

Tedesco played in a dinner suit tonight …I'm expecting more of the same .

Cant wait to see the back of the entitled brats, Moses was his usual self. Teddy had a shocker but he has put in up until now so hope it was just a bad day for him.

2018 cant come fast enough.

@ said:

Saving himself for Origin..

Doesn't look fit.. a little top heavy even, opposition know his game now and he has no impact and went back to his sideways running and no passing..

@ said:

He was woeful but on the inside and watched the man go by on the outside shoulder probably 5 times. It's getting out of the way 101 he is a good actor at making an attempt. That's giving up in my book not putting your body on the line. He can't play again after that.

@ said:
Teddy did try…..Ava prob has had better games....both deserve a pass on effort.

Moses was hopeless, he almost looked like he wanted to throw the game.....feel sorry for Parra if thats what he's about.

And to top it all off.....we are paying $750k of Farah's salary this year.....and he absolutely carved us tonight......all that effort to get the "Big 4"....maybe the focus was wrong......hahaha.

What a club this is.

Farah was one of the best on ground tonight.
Too bad we were paying him to play for the opposition.
Partly so we could keep the big 4, 2 of which (Moses and Tedesco) were among the worst on ground.

@ said:

Agree. Burgess and Sutton ran at Moses all night. Our forwards were just not good enough tonight - it is and will continue to be our biggest problem until we strengthen the pack.
Teddy has looked unsettled all year - very hard to go from hero to vilian without it getting in your head space.

Farah was good in that game. He hasn't done Souths much good overall though. Souths played well tonight and they would have won without Farah. There is still a lot wrong with the Tiger's defence. Tedesco tried. Moses looked like he didn't want to be there. Cleary should let him go.

Back