To my old sparring partners...

Snide

simonthetiger - (if you are the same bloke from forums past) I would like to say I have been shocked by the number of times I have agreed with your posts in the past few years. I chose to use the forums on a read-only basis when back in Oz as they fuel both my passive aggressive & standard-aggressive impulses.

However - we seem to now be on the same page & I wish you well my friend!

Good to also see Innsaneink (if it is him), Gobbs & some of the old-school continue to provide the odd enlightened comment amidst the mire of childish "I want it yesterday" nonsense.

Cheers!

From ex-Snide the Tiger

Snide….....hahahhahaha!!!!

You and I agreeing,how intruiging.....
\
\
Please......more posts from Snide!!!

:laughing:

after reading your first post i thought it was you.The Penguin caught my eye.

but then i had doubts because you just seemed way to mellow to be the snide i remember.

Hello snide…truely a blast from the past, what period are we talking that you last posted? Was quite some time ago from memory.

Yes - its me, the real me....there is an impostor on the bulldoggs forum carrying my monikor, you know what they say about imitation, sincerity, flattery an all that.

Yeah, Simon has changed, dunno whats happened to him to be truthful, tyurning into a WOM quicker than you can say "knuckles your uncle".
Though I must agree with him, warm up those digits and dust off yer keyboard

@Snide said:
simonthetiger - (if you are the same bloke from forums past) I would like to say I have been shocked by the number of times I have agreed with your posts in the past few years. I chose to use the forums on a read-only basis when back in Oz as they fuel both my passive aggressive & standard-aggressive impulses.

However - we seem to now be on the same page & I wish you well my friend!

Good to also see Innsaneink (if it is him), Gobbs & some of the old-school continue to provide the odd enlightened comment amidst the mire of childish "I want it yesterday" nonsense.

Cheers!

From ex-Snide the Tiger

Stupid is as stupid does sir :smiley:

Thanks for the words of wisdom Forrest (and keep running….)!

I will say that I do like your avatar Sirro & the fact that you name yourself after one of the true all-time greats means that I will keep all my blows at legal height for you champ.

No rabbit punches - no kidney shots & nothing below the belt... for now!

Alls we needs now is relics like Lazza Corowa ( a scribe of the highest order) Magpie Max (Parramatta rds dodgiest used car salesman) and Sully Sullivan ( such a cad) to rear their ugly mugs and like Fitzy, Skando and joel Bloody caine, its retro - rama…dust off the flares ...everythin olds new again.

Back