Tom Freebairn #260

tig_prmz

I think what people missed was his involvement off the ball. I remember I saw Harry Grant play a game live, he was absolutely everywhere. He would receive the ball 2-3 times in one play because he would keep following the ball like a maniac. Excited to see how he goes.

stryker 69

I think what people missed was his involvement off the ball. I remember I saw Harry Grant play a game live, he was absolutely everywhere. He would receive the ball 2-3 times in one play because he would keep following the ball like a maniac. Excited to see how he goes.
I noticed whenever the offload was on, he was about. He kept pushing up which was good.

TigerSJ

Certainly played with effort and enthusiasm. Has some skills and also a better footy brain than most of our pack. Unfortunately hasn’t got the standout size, speed or strength to be a force, but seems a reliable solid player.

Harvey

Was enthusiastic but nothing special. He could fill that role player in a team like Melbourne, but the fact he stood out shows how little energy our current team have.

Apart from Joe O , most of our forwards are crap and just going through the motions

Earl

Apart from Joe O , most of our forwards are crap and just going through the motions

Musgrove made some good runs. Pole did as well. Tamou does his job. Tamou is geting a bit slower which is understandable but you don't see him make massive blunders that other players make.

Eca

I noticed whenever the offload was on, he was about. He kept pushing up which was good.
This exactly, kinda remind me of slower cotter, always around sniffing like a roving fullback. If he's got the motor, maybe worth a shot at 13 next week

The SHADOW

Done a lot of the so called 1% plays. Likes being around the 🏈.
Cant blame a debutant for that. Well played young man.

Reactions: BZN

Demps

Staff member
Forum Leader
Good game (by him)

Played well, amongst a very lost team.

Credit to him.

By all reports, a great bloke that everyone loves training with and does a lot for troubled youth in his off field professional life.

He'll remember that forever.
Might be a late bloomer like Andrew Davey.

TigerLouis

What happened to promoting youth for this year for more experience surely Tumeth or Matamua have more to offer than Freebarn for the future & why not give Junior Tupou more experience the coaching staff have no idea.