Tommy Talaus hold over Tim Sheens?

TigerNeddyK

Why does TIM SHEENS refuse to quit Tommy Talau? How poorly does Tommy need to play to not be named in First Grade? are we building for the future and if so what part does this Manly 24 signed player play in that? Matamua cannot get a game and we have mistake prone error riddled Talau named week in week out.. Cmon Tim, please start making some decisions that make sense.. if not for Jahream Bulas emergence this season would be very disappointing.. Bula was scouted by his mate Trey Peni, so please remind me what McDonnell and the other scouts have accomplished or what theory are really being paid for?

Why does TIM SHEENS refuse to quit Tommy Talau? How poorly does Tommy need to play to not be named in First Grade? are we building for the future and if so what part does this Manly 24 signed player play in that? Matamua cannot get a game and we have mistake prone error riddled Talau named week in week out.. Cmon Tim, please start making some decisions that make sense.. if not for Jahream Bulas emergence this season would be very disappointing.. Bula was scouted by his mate Trey Peni, so please remind me what McDonnell and the other scouts have accomplished or what theory are really being paid for?
I thought the same . Talau continually rushes out of the line to put the big hit on & misses. Is Talaus signing with Manly confirmed?

Unfortunately the alternative (Naden) has spent most of his time at WT injured or suspended. Another mid year signing fail.
Naden offers more than Talau even when he's suspended and injured.

You'd be better off with 12 players on the park and with Naden offering support from the sideline, than with Talau prancing around getting in the way and encouraging the opposition by being a deadset marshmallow.

I would suspect Talau is pulling a Simona if he wasn't too dumb to even cheat successfully.

Madge used to love him as well

Talau is obviously playing poorly but as is often the case, we don't have anyone better.

Nearly 50 first grade games is worth something.

if not for Jahream Bulas emergence this season would be very disappointing.. Bula was scouted by his mate Trey Peni, so please remind me what McDonnell and the other scouts have accomplished or what theory are really being paid for?
Agree to disagree, how about Pole, Tupou, and re-discovered/re-energised To'a, Twal, Klemmer, and Bateman?
With Matamua, De Silva, and James in line?

Might tell you they see something in him.

He has played horribly recently, but I still think he can be coached.

Is it 100% confirmed he is off to Manly?
Im guessing hes not 100% gone to manly and we are playing him in a (failed) bid to increase his value for a swap

Talau's 50 games, Brooks' 200 games, I laugh when I see this used as a justification of form or quality.

Moses Mbye's at around 200 games.

It's meaningless.
Mose Mbye is the greatest player to ever play for the Dogs, Tigers and Dragons. I'm sure all of the long-time fans will tell you this. You must pay your respects.

He's moved Talau to bench and not in run on side left center and yes rushes out of the line and drops the ball . Against Titans he had a shocker but only trouble is he's replaced him with another who rushes out of the line and sometimes drops the ball A J whos ok as a bench 2nd row not center . Indicates we really have depth problems . Is there anyone in ressies who might make a great NRL center?

He's moved Talau to bench and not in run on side left center and yes rushes out of the line and drops the ball . Against Titans he had a shocker but only trouble is he's replaced him with another who rushes out of the line and sometimes drops the ball A J whos ok as a bench 2nd row not center . Indicates we really have depth problems . Is there anyone in ressies who might make a great NRL center?
Nope.

Our best centre prospect coming through is Josh Feledy, who's still only 18.

Nope.

Our best centre prospect coming through is Josh Feledy, who's still only 18.
With all these younger players getting a run (if TDS gets a run) what do u think the odds are of seeing him get a crack throughout the remainder of the season?

Back