Tonights Crowd

galahs

Only 11, 837 fans turned up to see the Tigers vs Bulldogs

Pathetic!

Proves all the inner west supporters are bandwagoners. No heart, too busy drinking fancy coffees

and it was 2 sydney sides too. Even worse.

Don't blame the weather. Don't blame the traffic on the M4 and Eastern distributor. No excuses!

No more 1st grade games at ANZ Stadium.

All games should be taken back to Belmore the spiritual home of the Bulldogs

:unamused: :laughing:

I'll be honest, I wasn't very keen to go to the footy after a day of using an umbrella and being in the wet.

The fact it wasn't a home game was the final straw. I think, after the rain today, tonight's crowd can be forgiven.

Still not happy about last weeks effort though.

how can you not blame the weather ? did you not look outside your window the whole day ?

it was some of the worst weather ive ever seen…

Bulldogs home games are also notorious for incidents in previous years.

i was there and there was not 11 thousand there lucky to be 5 maybe they counted legs instead

Dont blame the weather? Haha.

To be fair if theres one set of supporters who I will never call bandwagoners its the Bulldogs. Okay you have your few like every club but they turn up season after season. Even teh year where they were going atrocious (2008) and they turned up to play us at ANZ with a B grade side and we beat them 56-4, they had alot of supporters.

It was the weather, period.

lol, it was actually a sarcastic thread ridiculing the stupid posts members on here made after the Warriors game where only 10,000 turned up to Campbelltown.

I'm sorry I needed to explain that to you :wink:

@galahs said:
lol, it was actually a sarcastic thread ridiculing the stupid posts members on here made after the Warriors game where only 10,000 turned up to Campbelltown.

I think I was the only one who caught on.. :stuck_out_tongue:

There would have been no more than 5000 people there. The dogs members was absolutely empty, i reckon about 200 members max.,

@djm619 said:
@galahs said:

I think I was the only one who caught on.. :stuck_out_tongue:

It was even worse at Parra stadium, only 7000 odd turned up there.

It puts things into context about how reasonable the attendance at Campbelltown really was.

Even more so when you consider the Dogs/Tigers match was played between 2 Sydney teams and last weeks match wasn't.

dont be silly..you know the dogs never show up when they are going to lose. the bullscum actually had to look for dogs fans when they ran out and gave balls to the scum fans.

@galahs said:

Pathetic!

Proves all the inner west supporters are bandwagoners. No heart, too busy drinking fancy coffees

Don't blame the weather. Don't blame the traffic on the M4 and Eastern distributor. No excuses!

The Bulldogs are going back to Belmore. So in theory Magpies should go back to the inner west and ditch Campbelltown.
Tonight's game was an AWAY match. Last week's was a HOME match.
BTW…it was YOU who suggested for ALL WT supporters to boycott ANZ Stadium...

@galahs said:

Pathetic!

Todays weather was disguisting…and the crowd still beat Campbo's last week when the weather, by comparison, was great.

You're a dribbler.

@galahs said:

:righton:

@TheSunTanSuperman said:
@galahs said:

Pathetic!

Todays weather was disguisting…and the crowd still beat Campbo's last week when the weather, by comparison, was great.

You're a dribbler.

We will always have conditional supporters :laughing: true colours indeed

Latest posts

Members online

Back