Top 8 *bris vs nth qld SPOILER*

F

farahs_tigers

Well with Brisbane beating North Qld and Parra beating Panthers we definitely NEED to win both matches. Even if we do we will need results to go our way. Brisbane winning is a blow. The Newcastle vs Raiders match is a big one. WE win tomorrow we will be 8th and in front of Panthers and Knights then we will beat Dogs and we will be in the finals. Cant see Sharks getting anywhere near Manly so not even going to concern myself with that.

If Knights win we will have to hope Parras run comes to an end against Dragons or Panthers beat Knights but don't like our chances with the way they Penrith have played lately.

Lets hope we do our part and beat Gold Coast tomorrow or its another wasted season. I think we can do it. WE have showed we are the form side after Parramatta and well unlucky against them. Lets hope ref Archer is fair for a change tomorrow and does his job. COME ON BOYS LETS PROVE EVERYONE WRONG!

Cowboys should have won that game. They were just a victim of business strategy. Cowboys were already likely gone for the season and it benefits the NRL a whole lot more for Brisbane to secure a top 8 spot rather than potentially having both Nth Qld AND Brisbane miss out. With Brisbane's current playoff streak and the upcoming threat of the AFL throwing another team in South QLD it's best to keep the ol' Broncos supportors/sponsors happy. Two incorrect trys given to the Broncos tonight. Call me a conspiracy theorist but sometimes they make it a little too obvious.

we needed to win both matches anyway to be any chance….

at least we will finish no higher or lower then 10th again our usual spot

Cant be too hard to win away. We have just won our last 4 away games:

- Souths
- Raiders
- Roosters
- Sharks
\
\
Only prob is we didnt have the injury toll we have now. I still think we are a chance though.

Didn't have the injury toll AND those teams are currently 12th, 13th, 15th and 16th…big difference in quality of the opposition

I guess we'll have to wait another year for Brisbane to possibly miss the top 8\. Can't believe they have made if after the form they were in.

Back