Toxic fan bases

No way are Tigers fans toxic. Are you serious? Put up with muck for years and we still love it. Everyone everywhere gets pissed off after a loss and we happen to have plenty of them. Yet we're all still here.

Tigers fans are up there with the best and I'd say we have a great reputation across the league for our friendly fan base.

That's an absolutely hopeless suggestion, Lee's Fedora. With all your fake rumours in the other thread, I can't believe I've fallen for the troll move here, but I can't help but respond.
Mate have you read the threads lately we are building the right way and people are still calling for madges head despite clear signs of on field improvements

As for "fake rumours" they have been proven to be legitimate

Toxic fan bases are nothing new but I have to admit that we are one of the most toxic fan base in the NRL by far which fan base is the worse than us ?
Would you be referring to this forum Lee or generally.
As far as the forum is concerned I think it's a fairly balanced one.
Those who don't think it's not probably have been on the receiving end of criticism.
I've copped a fair bit recently but I must admit I did put a target on myself.
I was trying to help someone recently in private chat who was upset and my advice was to adopt the KISS method.
Don't get too involved if your feeling vulnerable.
If I'm feeling shit and need to sleep I won't make myself a target because I can't let it go.
Put it this way, I have 10 members I regularly chat to if the forum is going nuts.
That way I've always got someone who I like to chat to.
Most of our members are just frustrated so even if I think they're wrong I cut them some slack.
I've been on a few forums and this one is the best, not without it's antagonists and armchair critics, but still it's cool.

Would you be referring to this forum Lee or generally.
As far as the forum is concerned I think it's a fairly balanced one.
Those who don't think it's not probably have been on the receiving end of criticism.
I've copped a fair bit recently but I must admit I did put a target on myself.
I was trying to help someone recently in private chat who was upset and my advice was to adopt the KISS method.
Don't get too involved if your feeling vulnerable.
If I'm feeling shit and need to sleep I won't make myself a target because I can't let it go.
Put it this way, I have 10 members I regularly chat to if the forum is going nuts.
That way I've always got someone who I like to chat to.
Most of our members are just frustrated so even if I think they're wrong I cut them some slack.
I've been on a few forums and this one is the best, not without it's antagonists and armchair critics, but still it's cool.
I think if you look at a team as a whole fan base wise taking in Twitter Facebook instagram forums we are up there

Mate have you read the threads lately we are building the right way and people are still calling for madges head despite clear signs of on field improvements

As for "fake rumours" they have been proven to be legitimate
He's been coaching for three and a bit years and we still suck and are running last and you could argue we're only getting worse. Name a fan base anywhere that would put up with that. Us. That's it. I backed Madge last year, flipped this year, now uncertain again but it's not toxic to argue for the dismissal of a coach on an internet forum. It's just a waste of time.

As for being proven to be legitimate, there's absolutely no official news so nothing is proven. But I care much less about that then you slagging fans.

Honestly, Tigers fans are the best. I think St.Kilda fans are supposed to be pretty good as well. Your argument is that we're toxic because some people are saying we should sack Madge? Ridiculous.

He's been coaching for three and a bit years and we still suck and are running last and you could argue we're only getting worse. Name a fan base anywhere that would put up with that. Us. That's it. I backed Madge last year, flipped this year, now uncertain again but it's not toxic to argue for the dismissal of a coach on an internet forum. It's just a waste of time.

As for being proven to be legitimate, there's absolutely no official news so nothing is proven. But I care much less about that then you slagging fans.

Honestly, Tigers fans are the best. I think St.Kilda fans are supposed to be pretty good as well. Your argument is that we're toxic because some people are saying we should sack Madge? Ridiculous.
Im not slagging fans im saying we have a toxic fan base we have been through how many coaches after sheens due to fan backlash

Just curious what other clubs we see as toxic

I think if you look at a team as a whole fan base wise taking in Twitter Facebook instagram forums we are up there
Ah there you go, I'm not on one social media platform except this forum so I would have to take your word for it.
I guess that's why I like this forum because members do the work for me. 🤣

That place is such an eye sore
The club is headed in the right direction last year's lost to Canterbury was a low point for me it was not that we lost but how we lost I was thinking maybe it's Madge maybe it was a hard year for the players and they just wanted it over

But now hearing about a few more players being negitive towards the coach its understandable that they are in a toxic environment and I heard stories about Benji and BJ having a cry and Lucy as well but Maybe half the team was Rocking up for a pay stub blaming the coach for there mistakes and not taking responsibility but this year is so much better in the effort playing for each other

Klema is either injured or thinking about being somewhere else

But with the fans I understand some of the toxic vides they bleed for the Tigers and have gotten very little back for the personal time they invest the fans don't get paid like the players or management and the fans expect 100 percent or close to it you play the game you love and get paid to do and if not just be professional and put in a performance put your shoulder into the tackle have some effort no more free rides

And one other thing time is the most rarest of commodities you can not buy time back you can not reply Friday night you can not get your time back at the end of your life so why put so much effort into the Tigers if they put no effort in for the fans

And the toxicity is built up from many years not just this year

Im not slagging fans im saying we have a toxic fan base we have been through how many coaches after sheens due to fan backlash

Just curious what other clubs we see as toxic
Not the tigers, we're a hopeful resilient bunch who absolutely love the footy and our team. I've never met a Westmain Tigerpie I haven't liked.

Now, Roosters fans on the other hand...

Tigers fans are probably the worst though, as you've suggested.

On here at least it seems to be mostly because of all those old whinging Magpies fans?

Dunno. 🤷‍♂️
Awful comment. You ever meet a magpies fan in their beautiful Victa jerseys? Great people, great fans. Quit this rubbish, you people are awful bagging the most resilient and loyal fans out there. Hell, our clubs are mangled and bad and we still keep coming. I'm a Balmain fan but Wests fans are finest quality.

Back