LIVE GAME Trial 2 vs. Dragons

Live Game Discussion
The way some of you are going off so early would
disappoint your wives haha. lets see in a few months.

We suffer from deep-seated trauma at the club, I know.
All I'm suggesting is that we wait & see before we
write off another season & slag everyone off here
This is copy and paste what your comments have been for the past few years.
I look forward to your usual mid season realisation and then meltdowns saying what a lot of us have been saying since early on.
The reason many are “going off early” is because we have very clear indicators we looked for and the team failed them all.
It isn’t on certain players. It’s the complete mindset and the way they are coached.

I think you may be right, I think we acquired a player that has ongoing injury concerns, why isn't this picked up when they have a medical before joining the club ??
I said last night, there was talk for months before we signed him that he was carrying an injury. Then he signs and the talk doesn’t go away. Even suggestions he might not be fit for round 2. Still despite that, comes last night and plays…And gets injured. Starting to think Bellyache knew what he was doing.

Given the 20 runarounds with a Prop when were attacking, do we take it that this was Benjis idea in 2023, because I blamed Sheens for this lame tactic. Were still using it, it's slow motion,embarrassing and so predictable.

I look forward to your usual mid season realisation and then meltdowns saying what a lot of us have been saying since early on.
I know a guy who has been saying this for months and was constantly labeled as a doomer and a contrarian.

Wondered if 2nd half might be better .Well a few mins in Dragons go length of field in one set and score .I was wondering if someone would blame nofo ? and yep someone did
We still use our favourite play the 5th tackle attempted barge over.
Sam Fainu drops cold ! AJ is without footy IQ and our wingers weak
All in All team is 2nd rate
I'm not sure if any of them have footy IQ

I said last night, there was talk for months before we signed him that he was carrying an injury. Then he signs and the talk doesn’t go away. Even suggestions he might not be fit for round 2. Still despite that, comes last night and plays…And gets injured. Starting to think Bellyache knew what he was doing.
Of course Bellamey knew what he was doing !

I know a guy who has been saying this for months and was constantly labeled as a doomer and a contrarian.
Yeah I know. Rinse and repeat.
We even had the pre season reports of how magnificent the side was looking and training.
I hate deja vu. It would be nice to be surprised for once.

Yeah I know. Rinse and repeat.
We even had the pre season reports of how magnificent the side was looking and training.
I hate deja vu. It would be nice to be surprised for once.
You could see the disappointment coming a mile away when people finally realised nothing had changed. Granted it’s still only a trial, but I don’t see any significant difference in results.

The reason many are “going off early” is because we have very clear indicators we looked for and the team failed them all.
It isn’t on certain players. It’s the complete mindset and the way they are coached.

Would hate watching the same movie knowing what
happens in the end..Must feel good 2 read into the
future. I just let the tea leaves fall wherever they may

I think we’ll be seeing the same dross we have seen for the last however many years. However, that’s not based on what happened last night

Hopefully not, it's a big calender year, let's wait & see!

Would hate watching the same movie knowing what
happens in the end..Must feel good 2 read into the
future. I just let the tea leaves fall wherever they may
No one can see into the future, but is there not a point where you think “You know this club has been a failure for 21 out of 24 years. We are coming off two spoons and made no improvements to the playing roster”. Surely you can take an educated guess at that point. To be totally blunt, its denial otherwise.

No one can see into the future, but is there not a point where you think “You know this club has been a failure for 21 out of 24 years. We are coming off two spoons and made no improvements to the playing roster”. Surely you can take an educated guess at that point. To be totally blunt, its denial otherwise.

I mean, I'm not silly or in denial, I completely get it.
Really depressing thinking there is no way out in
any circumstance in life though. May as well park
it here after a trial loss then according to some lol.
If we come out like we did in the 1st 5 or so rounds
last year than I'll be willing to park it right next 2 you

I mean, I'm not silly or in denial, I completely get it.
Really depressing thinking there is no way out in
any circumstance in life though. May as well park
it here after a trial loss then according to some lol.
If we come out like we did in the 1st 5 or so rounds
last year than I'll be willing to park it right next 2 you
No need to pack it in, but nothing wrong with calling it how it is.

Back