Trivia Question of the Day

No, that’s cool stuff, I also read and saw some stuff it may have been a joe Rogan interview that suggested that Europeans destroyed civilisations on the amazon introducing illnesses like the plague. Due to advancements in technology they are finding lost cities that nature has claimed. They believe the amazon was heavily populated at one stage.
We toured Chichen Itza in 2015 there was a population of over a million.
Then they disappeared over night and no one knows what happened.
It was one of the best day tours that I’ve done.

No, that’s cool stuff, I also read and saw some stuff it may have been a joe Rogan interview that suggested that Europeans destroyed civilisations on the amazon introducing illnesses like the plague. Due to advancements in technology they are finding lost cities that nature has claimed. They believe the amazon was heavily populated at one stage.
Doesn't take long for nature to reclaim once humans are gone.

Reactions: TCL
That's on my to do list. I'm going to Macchu Piccu first though.
Neither will disappoint, where else are you travelling to in South America?
We had 8 weeks there, absolutely incredible except for all the plane flights.
We visited Cancun, Chechen Itza, Quito, Galápagos Islands, Lima, Cusco, Secret valley of the Inca, Macchu Picchu, Puno, Lake Titicaca, iguazu falls, Rio Janeiro, Buenos Aries and Santiago.
Then two weeks at home resting.

Not a trivia question but thought I'd share that we've gone through the entire cycle of the Chinese Zodiac, since our last final's appearance.
The last time we'd made the finals was the Year of the Rabbit, as is 2023.

In that case, 2023 is a formality! ;)

Back