Trouble with posting replies

westTAHger

In the last week, when I reply to a post and hitting the submit button, I have been forum issues:

**the following is getting display every second time I try to submit a post.**
internet explorer cannot open the internet site http://www.weststigerforum.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

then the words displayed are operation aborted

under that in a square the word ok

this is really frustrating me, as I have to constantly hit refresh, or log out and log in again.
**IT IS ALSO HAPPENING WHEN CLICKING ONTO A THREAD TOPIC, TO OPEN AND READ.
HAS HAPENDED TWICE SINCE PUTTING ON THIS MESSAGE.**

does anyone know how to overcome this, as at the moment very dis-illusioned/annoyed/angry with this. :imp: :smiling_imp:

thanks
Glen

@westtahger said:
in the last week, when i reply to a post and hitting the submit button, i have been forum issues:

**the following is getting display every second time i try to submit a post.**
internet explorer cannot open the internet site http://www.weststigerforum.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

then the words displayed are operation aborted

under that in a square the word ok

this is really frustrating me, as i have to constantly hit refresh, or log out and log in again.

Does anyone know how to overcome this

thanks
glen

dont worry im the same my problem when i try to post is dont use repetitive characters but no one can seem to answer this one for me.it also prevents me from using capital letters e.t.c as you can see from my post.

@westTAHger: at first glance, this looks like more of a browser issue. What version of explorer are you using?

@magpie mania: This is definitely something wrong at your end as the field where you type is just a simple

<form>input. However the symptoms are really very strange. What browser are you using?</form>

so far so good today. did a full system scan and stuff, nothing was picked up, using it today and so far not one bit of trouble.all working fine. will let you know if it occurs again.
thanks
glen

also updated to latest interent explorer 8 browser on sat arvo.
no problems with any type of posting at all.
thanks.
if you wish this thread can be closed.

Latest posts

Back