Tuiaki ......

BIG BIG BIG BLOW FOR US ! hope it isnt broken we need ya mate….that was our game there and there when he went off and sadly to say our season ......GET BETTER TANK :cry:

Definately the most tragic injury I have seen at a game in a long long time, (except when Andrew Leeds had his face smashed in) :cry: I feel so bad for Tuiaki, he is a huge loss for us as well. :cry: :cry:

Get well soon Big fella you have given us great moments this year .

Sheens also revealed that winger Taniele Tuiaki had broken his leg and will be out for the rest of the season.

From article of Fox Sports website about the game

If anything positive it is that a leg break is much better than breaking bones in your ankle in terms of full recovery.

Just a shame he won't have the top try scorer award for the season

@willow said:
@TIGS said:
Tame Tupou anyone???

Recovering from recent knee surgery himself and has already been ruled out of playing this season.

If anyone can prove me wrong I'd be happy to hear it but word is Tupou has failed the medical and will not be running around for us anytime in the near future, if at all.

Rotten luck for Tuiaki, would have to be my new favourite player in this side and will be sorely missed in the next couple of weeks, all the best mate.

@Scotto said:
@willow said:
@TIGS said:
Tame Tupou anyone???

Recovering from recent knee surgery himself and has already been ruled out of playing this season.

If anyone can prove me wrong I'd be happy to hear it but word is Tupou has failed the medical and will not be running around for us anytime in the near future, if at all.

Rotten luck for Tuiaki, would have to be my new favourite player in this side and will be sorely missed in the next couple of weeks, all the best mate.

Saw some TV footage of TNT in the sheds after the game on crutches. Tupou was there with him (big unit), but as I mentioned, he won't be playing this season although still looks to be part of the Tigers plans at this stage.

Feel so sorry for him. He has worked so hard this season and has been a huge contributor to making the Wests Tigers a competitive team. After his 3 tries last week, breaking our season try scoring record, being 2 tries clear in the NRL, being 1 try short of our all-time record, the team sitting in the top 8, destined to give him his first finals appearance, not to mention the surety of being called back into the kiwi team…

All that gone in the blink of an eye...

Hope he comes back bigger and better next year, and that he achieves everything he wants to in the game!

Rotten luck for Tui the tank!! he was without a doubt along with ellis best player this season, great for a bustling run and a try or two. But the worse thing was **parra fans were booing him when he stayed down**!!! Tuiaki isnt one to just lie on the ground in visible agony and fake an injury. That made me angry :brick: Gett better soon TUI :slight_smile:

@Eye Of Wests Tigers said:
Rotten luck for Tui the tank!! he was without a doubt along with ellis best player this season, great for a bustling run and a try or two. But the worse thing was **parra fans were booing him when he stayed down**!!! Tuiaki isnt one to just lie on the ground in visible agony and fake an injury. That made me angry :brick: Gett better soon TUI :slight_smile:

Big Unit get back soon!!

@smeghead said:
If anything positive it is that a leg break is much better than breaking bones in your ankle in terms of full recovery.

Just a shame he won't have the top try scorer award for the season

Was that Fitzy in the grassy knoll….

Fell for you big fella....get well soon Tui...

Leading Try scorer in My eyes....

Staff online

Back