Two New signings for next year

I just wonder what makes our club think we can turn Tame's potential into something solid, particularly when we have such a poor track record of bringing players along.

I guess it is a case of wait and see. Is this where the money from Morris and Collis has gone?

@hybrid_tiger said:
Thoughts?

We are shopping at the bargain warehouse yet again.

That does concern me massively. I can accept it if we bring in a big name of some sort but if this is the extent of dealings then again, you have to ask serious questions as to why. I know salary cap is probably an issue but that still leaves me asking why. KPI's would be so handy right now.

hmmm two wingers….what do the recruitment team see that we dont.....
we need top class half and a go forward prop....we have eased the cap by well over a million in two seasonsyet two wingers and one who has a suss knee is the best they can do ....

my hands up for the job if its available ....

@Tigerpete said:
@hybrid_tiger said:
Thoughts?

We are shopping at the bargain warehouse yet again.

That does concern me massively. I can accept it if we bring in a big name of some sort but if this is the extent of dealings then again, you have to ask serious questions as to why. I know salary cap is probably an issue but that still leaves me asking why. KPI's would be so handy right now.

What I would like to know is how the Dragons can throw more money at Tagive than we could. Look at their roster and look at ours.

Something is not right.

These guys have threads on them already in contract discussion. Please continue the discussion on them there.

Back