UFC & MMA Discussion

for those that prefer the "old style MMA" fights like in the Pride, the Glory kickboxing may be the go, e.g.

Matt Brown and Kai Kara on tomorrow 😂

Couple good ones cancelled too. Who you got in the main event? Blaydes/Daukaus?
Kara-France did a hell of a good job.
Matt Brown was very unlucky not to get the decision. I reckon he narrowly won that fight. Bloke is a beast still scrapping like that at 41👍.

Absolutely plus not many saw Blaydes getting a KO. For an event that seemingly didn’t pack a punch… pretty good
I thought Blades by KO would've been paying the shortest odds out of the winner/method of victory betting options?
The biggest surprise for me on the night was that French chick (Marion something?) getting beat, she's been breezing through her opponents so far.

I thought Blades by KO would've been paying the shortest odds out of the winner/method of victory betting options?
The biggest surprise for me on the night was that French chick (Marion something?) getting beat, she's been breezing through her opponents so far.
Damn man I had a look, thought points or submission. That was a bit of an upset hey!

Damn man I had a look, thought points or submission. That was a bit of an upset hey!
Does Blades get many wins by submission? I've always thought of him as a knockout guy.
That spinning forearm by the Argentinian guy (I'm hopeless remembering their names🤣) was insane. He is a challenger in the near future.

Does Blades get many wins by submission? I've always thought of him as a knockout guy.
That spinning forearm by the Argentinian guy (I'm hopeless remembering their names🤣) was insane. He is a challenger in the near future.
Hahaha the pundits probably figured it would be a wrestling shoot-out. I didn’t think he would try to stand with the other bloke, blue belt BJJ and NCAA wrestler so makes a lot of successful TD's. It was just surprising that he landed such a flush knock-out fairly early…

Yep 12pm on Main Event
Volkanovski (23-1) will defend his featherweight title in the main event at UFC 273 at Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville when he takes on Chan Sung Jung (17-6), better known as The Korean Zombie.
The tough little guy from the gong, Rugby League Nut goes again, I'll be spurring him on, go Aussie.
Alexander-Volkanovski-1-1-740x740.jpg

Latest posts

Back