VACCINATIONS

GMO means Genetically modified Foods ,,,Do you know that they have made apples that produce their own pesticides!!! go have a look..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94d-KVorSHM

@smeghead said:
@BRET said:
What about the fact the food we eat is so full of preservatives and the like now? The food we eat is said to be increasing Cancers, why wouldn't this also be an avenue to explore for the rise in Autism as well?

Exactly. The food we eat and the preservatives now contained therein, the use of technology for which there has been no study on it's long term effects on the genome and all of the white noise electrical interference constantly in our atmosphere.

Sometimes vaccines have bad effects and it is sad but child mortality has been greatly reduced since their introduction.

It is a serious issue and not one for scare mongers looking for cheap methods to manipulate opinions

very good point !!!

@chilbury said:
GMO means Genetically modified Foods ,,,Do you know that they have made apples that produce their own pesticides!!! go have a look..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94d-KVorSHM

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=710tmYMxsyY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:eek:pen_mouth:

I am glad I started this thread. I think alot of us are learning new things which is good. Also it did seem to be quite good timing too.

part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggtAzd8HMj0&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyzu5NEWCTE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElKHbNAETME" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4UmYU7cCkE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Swine flu vaccine could have major medical side effects
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56wuIgJGvrM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

@chilbury said:
This Video tell you everything OPEN your EYES!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry7toSjjgXE

20 years ago in Australia 1 in 100,000 had some form of Autism
Now its 1/500 children have it
since they introduced the MMR vaccine !!!
All children who haven't had the MMR Vaccine has no Autism !!!
Work that out?

In that video it says that 1 in 166 children in America now have autism and it was 1 in 2500 children in 1988.

Also watch this video
Doctor Admits Vaccine Is More Deadly Than Swine Flu Itself & Will Not Give It To His Kids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7KSEnyxw&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wrong most schools in Australia wont let pupils in unless they have has Vaccinations…
You can denied it all you want the facts !!
Now!!! the doctors are saying every child under 5 should not get the flu shot up until 3 days ago...

sign the CO form (conscientious objection) and you can enrol them - you cannot be denied enrollment to an educational facility based on your vaccination status - they will request your child's history from medicare but if you choose not to vaccinate it simply has the words conscientious objector on there.

as for the flu vax - i'll take a pass on my kids under 5 having it - since my GP and Paed both refuse to give it to their children it's good enough for this little black duck - i don't like the lack of testing on it but that's just my own beliefs after my own research.

as for the MMR links to autism - the reason for the rise in dx is simply because more dr's are educated in the spectrum now - that and parents generally want a reason why little johnny/janey is acting out and rather than coming out and saying it's a parenting issue dr's will pull something off the spectrum that fits - the lancet paper has already been discredited and it is the only paper to have placed a link between the two.

eta...school/day care wise - your child/ren will be excluded from school if there is a confirmed outbreak of a disease such as CP/measles - you also get paid the maternity vaccination pmt as well regardless if you vaccinate or not - as long as all proper paperwork is completed.

Gus,

I have three and one on the way…

All are Vacinated and Thanks God... No issues at all.

There is always an element of risk in every thing - I was happy to do what I could to reduce the risk of the preventables

@Spartan117 said:
Gus,

I have three and one on the way…

All are Vacinated and Thanks God... No issues at all.

There is always an element of risk in every thing - I was happy to do what I could to reduce the risk of the preventables

Well your playing Russian roulette with your children's lives!! because you know the risks about vaccines but you still go ahead and do it!!! harsh words but thats the bottom line
i know heaps of great healthy children that are vaccine free!!
and they are preteens … Did you know that boys don't get Rubella ? so why do they have it in the MMR Vaccine ?
think about it...

The Russian Roulette works both ways.

Fact: Some Children get very ill and some have even died from vaccinations
Fact: Some children get very ill and some have even died after contracting diseases after not being vaccinated.

Fact: The study you cited on the links between MMR and Autism have been dismissed and disowned by all but two of it's original authors. One of whom who has proven to be fraudulent in his actions.

Debate is one thing but your scaremongering is alarmist to say the very least.

We will never get rid of these diseases and flus unless we do vaccinate. People who don't vaccinate are the ones keeping these nasties alive on our planet.

And when an outbreak in school does occur, any children not vaccinated are told they can't attend school - how is this good for their education? Not that this happens a lot, but still, it is only because of vaccination that we don't have these outbreaks in school often.

I think people should atleast be told of the risks or side effects to their health in the short-term AND long-term by taking these vaccines. Also with the swine flu/flu vaccines people should also be told that those vaccines have been rushed through and haven't been properly tested. Maybe a letter or something with this info should be available to people that are interested in getting a vaccine. That way they will have enough time to read through it and make a proper decision. If they still want to go through with it then so be it. Currently people are not being told this information and are not being told that these swine flu/flu vaccines are being rushed through without being properly tested.

As far back as my childhood my parents were warned of the risks v benefits of immunisation

I agree Alien about the swine combined flu shot, I have since heard it was rushed through and yes I would of liked the be warned about it.

I had planned to get my family this shot but due to moving house recently it was put off. I am thankful for that in hindsight. However I have no problems with the other vaccines that myself and my kids have had in the past. And as Smeg said my parents (and myself as a parent) were told of the pros and cons of those vaccines and I made an informed decision.

@smeghead said:
As far back as my childhood my parents were warned of the risks v benefits of immunisation

What risks were they warned about?

They were warned that

a) the vaccine itself contained a version of the virus to be imunised against
b) allergic reactions were a possibility
c) some children do react negatively even if no allergy is occuring.

The doctor also gave them trhe advice any doctor of repute should. To monitor your child. If you suspect a negative reaction come back to the surgery or, if after hours, take them to the hospital emergency for assessment.

They were not warned of a link with Autism because that connection is rubbish

Crikey i thought that this might have been an anti Sheens virus vaccination, my experience, I'm 50 all my family were vaccinated, my children were vaccinated and I have one Grand Child who has been vaccinated, it's like circumcision, it's the parents choice and something that the kids have to live with, in 99.9% of the time there's no problem, but!.

@Leroy The Tigers Fan said:
Crikey i thought that this might have been an anti Sheens virus vaccination, my experience, I'm 50 all my family were vaccinated, my children were vaccinated and I have one Grand Child who has been vaccinated, it's like circumcision, it's the parents choice and something that the kids have to live with, in 99.9% of the time there's no problem, but!.

When you say you and they were all vaccinated are you talking about the swine flu or flu vaccinations or about other vaccinations?

people are being used as guinea pigs and the manufactures are given legal immunity

@smeghead said:
They were warned that

a) the vaccine itself contained a version of the virus to be imunised against
b) allergic reactions were a possibility
c) some children do react negatively even if no allergy is occuring.

The doctor also gave them trhe advice any doctor of repute should. To monitor your child. If you suspect a negative reaction come back to the surgery or, if after hours, take them to the hospital emergency for assessment.

They were not warned of a link with Autism because that connection is rubbish

Are people being told that the flu/swine flu vaccine is being rushed through without being tested? Are they being told the vaccine can cause seizers like it already has to dozens of kids within the last coulple of weeks? I bet people haven't been told they could die or go into a coma. They aren't told it can cause abnormal brain activity. They aren't being told the vaccines are toxic. They aren't being told the told the long-term risks that the vaccines can cause, especially to people that are scared into taking flu vaccines every year. There is no way you can say that there is no link to autism, and other brain complications - mercury attacks the brain.

Members online

Back