@spudoakes said:
lock-passi
2nd row-thompson
2ndrow-?
front row-woods
hooker-farrar
front row -?
lets bring the fight back tommy could help

ur kidding with thompson mate he is totally useless.

@jimmyz said:
@spudoakes said:
lock-passi
2nd row-thompson
2ndrow-?
front row-woods
hooker-farrar
front row -?

Right….Blair? :laughing:

dont know if its venom we need out there or experience in the pack someone who is a hard worker and a leader and can help the young guys develop into stars. woods is the leader of our pack atm and while he is doing a great job at it i feel we would be better served if we had more experience around him to lead the way and take the burden off of him just so he can run hard and tackle hrder look at the teams up the top they all have3/4/5 forwards with more than 100 games and with a mix of youth really helps them out. young players will always drift in and out of games by having experience around them it limits the damage this causes

@Milky said:
@jimmyz said:
@spudoakes said:
lock-passi
2nd row-thompson
2ndrow-?
front row-woods
hooker-farrar
front row -?

Right….Blair? :laughing:

mate blair is another one in that useless category as is pettybourne ,bmm and spence they couldn't break the water if they fell out of a boat, we have big problems chief.

just need galloway back, that's about it.

8 Woods
9 Farah
10 Galloway
11 Sue
12 Fulton
13 Sironen (after a few weeks in NSW Cup)

you can put bell in at 13 too, but hes out for a while.

Fifita just ran for over 200 meters and smashed the Raiders pack. He is exactly what we need. He wasn't wanted as Sheens liked a certain type of forward and he wasn't it. Sheens 'type' was passive, non aggressive blokes who basically did exactly what he wanted and ran their lines and little else. No fire. No raw aggression.

Unfortunately, our pack now is a legacy of Sheens time. All the new forwards are his recruits / his style. It is going to take years to turn it around and build a whole new pack.

@Royce said:
Fifita just ran for over 200 meters and smashed the Raiders pack. He is exactly what we need. He wasn't wanted as Sheens liked a certain type of forward and he wasn't it. Sheens 'type' was passive, non aggressive blokes who basically did exactly what he wanted and ran their lines and little else. No fire. No raw aggression.

Unfortunately, our pack now is a legacy of Sheens time. All the new forwards are his recruits / his style. It is going to take years to turn it around and build a whole new pack.

He had a big rap on Dane Laurie in his time, so he wasn't all about line-runners. I recall him predicting rep honours for Dane.

While I would never have considered releasing Fifita, it's hard to excuse him having a sook for half a season after being dropped from first grade.

My pack

Woods
Farah
Galloway
Fulton

Sue

Groat
Buchannan
Ava
Pettybourne

What we need is a strike back rower which is what Blair is meant to be but clearly isn't

@pHyR3 said:
just need galloway back, that's about it.

8 Woods
9 Farah
10 Galloway
11 Sue
12 Fulton
13 Sironen (after a few weeks in NSW Cup)

you can put bell in at 13 too, but hes out for a while.

Galloway turns our whole pack around doesn't he. I'm not sold though on Sironen in the backrow. I think he needs to prove himself in state cup.

Who's decided to let Fafita go and say no to Mason last year at close to nothing payments. Wow some poor recruitment decisions have been made. Imagine the 2 of them in the front row for prop rotations to Woods and Galloway.

& there is still some fans who can't spell our captains name?
no spelling and grammer nazi here but really ???

Gotta make the best of what we've got at the moment so….

10\. Woods
9\. FARAH
10\. Galloway
11\. Siro / Sue
12\. Thompson
13\. Bell / Siro

14\. Fulton
15\. Buchanan
16\. Pettyborne
17\. Blair

Members online

Back