WE OUR CRAP!!!!!!!!

bp_tiger

Hate to say it but potter has done nothing for this side:
we still run one out, and we have no idea in attack.
benji seems to just be going through the motions, no taking the line on or straighting the attack.
miller is there just for his tackling, all he does is turn a forward inside to get smashed.
the forwards never looked like breaking manlys line, yet the biggest player we have BMM sits on the bench for 3/4 of the game.
what did Ava do wrong last week, great way to get his confidence up, give him a whole 15 min last week then dump him.
Sheens was at the end of his time but potter,is way behind him, iam sorry to say. :bash :bash

@bp tiger said:
benji seems to just be going through the motions, no taking the line on or straighting the attack.
miller is there just for his tackling, all he does is turn a forward inside to get smashed.
the forwards never looked like breaking manlys line, yet the biggest player we have BMM sits on the bench for 3/4 of the game.
what did Ava do wrong last week, great way to get his confidence up, give him a whole 15 min last week then dump him.
Sheens was at the end of his time but potter,is way behind him, iam sorry to say. :bash :bash

I totally agree with everything you have pointed out except about sheens.
Sheens was no. 1 but ran out of respect because our team has to many egos created by the f$@&! Media

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

I thought we looked the goods in the first half. We had Manly on the ropes for half an hour, and unfortunately couldn't score against the best defensive unit in the competition. It all fell apart when Farah came off. They put on three tries in his absence, and we he came back on it was already game over.

Yes, we lost, but there's still some positives to take out of this game

I think potter has to wield the axe we don't have any big boppers all our forwards are all wannabe ball players . We need some hard straight runners . Our backline is pathetic miller has to go does nothing . We got no speed or size . Hopefully we can buy some decent players next year instead of wasting money on nsw cup players

glad u agree about miller, sorry but the kid does not have it, full stop.

How is he going to wield the axe ? Recruitment is a joke there is no one to step up.

@bp tiger said:
glad u agree about miller, sorry but the kid does not have it, full stop.

Maybe, but I remember some of Robert Lui's early games, most of us didn't think much of him either but he turned out OK as a half. Miller needs some time.

That was the most impotent display by a football team that I have ever seen. Why did weget rid of heighington, ryan , fifita and gibbs and keep that waste of a player liam fulton? He is not worth feeding . And adam blair hasn,t had a decent game since he joined the club. Got his money and now he has retired. And as for our five eight it,s about time he was shown the door as well. He thinks he,s a movie star , he has forgotten that he is a footballer. No wonder he lost the kiwi captaincy. And as for taking the captain off, that was a real master stroke Mr tin potter.``` We,ll be fighting it out with st george for the wooden spoon this year I think. And I think Aaron Woods needs to stop reading the papers , they are swelling his head and detracting from his performance. We were absolute garbage tonight, and thats putting it nicely. :frowning:

I dont know what everyone else saw, but to me it became apparent that Robbie was finally aware that Benji isnt the best option for offensive kicks and asked for Miller to step up. It was a breakthrough we have been waiting for. Miller got more/better ball with kicking options after that point.

We have a great bunch of individuals in the squad, the crap part is that they need time to form as a team.

Miller can do it but something is holding him back, confidence maybe?

Potter needs to test all boundaries though I did notice a big difference in the body language between the two teams in the change room before the game. Manly was all business, we on the other hand were kidding around and laughing, Blair was mucking around with Joel and it generally looked like mayhem.
That close to the game concentration levels need to be wholly and solely on the game plan and the job at hand. They are getting paid to do a job so at least be serious about it.

No doubt the new faces in the squad need time to help get the systems sorted but with so much work to do I can't see how laughing and horsing around being the right way to form a serious premiership winning culture.

Wow, i love how bipolar this forum is, 2 days ago it was 5th-7th everywhere i looked now it's wooden spoon. We smashed 2 teams almost guarunteed NOT to get the spoon. We're not gonna finish below 14th bar major injuries or serious deteriotion in form.

Before the game i would have said 6th or 7th, now i'd say we will battle to get into the 8\. So 8th, maybe 9 or 10 if unlucky.

we have no structure.. no game plan, that's how it feels out there.

players feel lost as to what to do.

@tig_prmz said:

It sure does look that way and who's fault is that ?

@tig_prmz said:

Definitely no structure, totally agree..This was evident before the kick off by the behaviour in the change room.

@bp tiger said:

Ever thought we were just beaten by a better side?? Wests were far from Crap. Title of this post says it all about the poster. Learn to spell fool.

It was our first real test since the Knights and we did not capitalize on the possession and their mistakes! We did have structure just not able to score points. It happens, Manly did it to the Knights, now us.
I thought Ayshford and Lawrence are both showing improvement, but I am still concerned with Miller. Tedesco needs to be fullback and move Moltzen to the wing. Anasta is wasted in the second row. Robbie and Benji need a forward pack going forward and quick play the balls. I follow the Wests Tigers because they are not like Manly or Canterbury. Best thing we can do over the next few weeks is sign another prop and get BMM fit! The reality is we are not a top four side and Manly are!

I don't think it's as bad as people let on, Manly defended really well tonight, and in wet weather it becomes more difficult to score. Tedesco on the wing was a killer for us, he's not a winger and we conceded 3 tries down that side. Other than that they scored the mother of all flukey tries and a fulltime try. Despite the lopsided scoreline I feel like we could easily have won that game.

@Marshall_magic said:
I don't think it's as bad as people let on, Manly defended really well tonight, and in wet weather it becomes more difficult to score. Tedesco on the wing was a killer for us, he's not a winger and we conceded 3 tries down that side. Other than that they scored the mother of all flukey tries and a fulltime try. Despite the lopsided scoreline I feel like we could easily have won that game.

But thats the scary point though isn't it MM , we could of won that game and got done 26 blot

Members online

Back