Website Certificate

Yikes! I’m getting error messages too!

I really don’t want to be doing my actual work! Can’t bludge and read forum haha

Lol is this a warning for the tigers site or their medical team?

My mobile committed suicide yesterday, so did the forum site, though at the time i thought my laptop had croaked as well. Thank god GURU Kul ! you saved the day.

i was out n about today amongst the riff raff today, the only electronic device with out a hiccup was the cash register,it happens more than we realize

Okay, certificates refreshed again and I've done the old "on and off again" trick

so far so good, it seems to be back to normal now
please tell me thats not you ya ,ya millenium,pictured you more like a Winston Churchill,still running obs over the Baltic

I had a ton of trouble with my computer yesterday and this morning and initially thought the way the Forum site was playing up yesterday morning that a virus or something was responsible.

What happened was that after being on the site my Firefox, all my Office 2016 applications and Acrobat Pro (.pdf) would no longer work.

After trying all sorts of things trying to get shortcuts to work, I eventually did a system restore to the previous morning.

The system restore took a very long time and eventually was successful and everything was working again.

I left the computer running and went outside to do some work on the property and when I tried to use the computer last night, Firefox still worked but once again I couldn't open any documents (office or .pdf using Acrobat Pro)

Once again I did a system restore that took the system back about 4 days. The restore ran for a good 90 minutes (never seen anything like it before).

Once again the restore did the trick and everything was working again and I shut the computer down at about 11.00pm last night.

This morning when I turned the computer on everything was working again until after Ccleaner popped up rather annoyingly.

Once again I had no access to any Office or .pdf documents after Ccleaner had made an appearance.

Once upon a time Ccleaner was one of your first go to apps, but this is no longer the case since Piriform, the original owners, were taken over by an Antivirus company (Avast I think) the app has gotten increasing dodgy and wants to take control of things.

The bottom line is that some process was running in the back ground that has been causing all these problems and I have now uninstalled it and won't be going back.

If anyone else is having similar problems and have Ccleaner installed, uninstall it and it will hopefully solve your problems.

Members online

Back