Welcome to www.weststigersforum.com

Nice forum guys, well done! Much better then the previous one, and good to see sigs are back. I like the forum logo, but perhaps we could have a few pics of the players next to logo in the heading or somewhere else to give it more of a WT feel?

Btw, was Vote-for-Pedro on the last forum. Napoleon Dynamite was so 2004, so thought I'd go with my nickname seeing Adrian was already taken

@AJ* said:
Nice forum guys, well done! Much better then the previous one, and good to see sigs are back. I like the forum logo, but perhaps we could have a few pics of the players next to logo in the heading or somewhere else to give it more of a WT feel?

won't happen, unfortunately

Hey Kul,

Just wondering what the formatting is for a sticky thread? They were easily identifiable at the old forum, being in bold at the top of the sub-forum. Is the only difference between a sticky and a normal thread that a sticky has the icon on the left tilted into a diamond rather than a square? If so, IMO it's pretty hard to distinguish them from other threads.

Thanks.

Good work on the setup though. Everything's working very smoothly from our end :slight_smile:

Spent the day with this in the background and really starting to like it. However, I was working hard to get a FG spot and now I'm back in the junior rnaks again. Oh well, a few mindless posts with question marks and emoticans should lift my chances :laughing:
Thanks to those who have spent time setting it up, and look forward to some real Tiger talk.
Hope I can work out the quotes on this :confused:

just found out you can only embed only 3 quotes within each other. Is this going to change?

@Kul said:
@AJ* said:

won't happen, unfortunately

Is there copyright complications or something?

Love the forum…...any chance that there could be some sort of sign that you have partici[ated i a thread like there is on LU.

I keep forgetting where I have posted.

Cheers.

Hi Kul

Can the user's name/av be moved to the left of the page to make it easier (for old people like me) to see whose post I am reading? :smiley:

@Annibelle said:
Hi Kul

Can the user's name/av be moved to the left of the page to make it easier (for old people like me) to see whose post I am reading? :smiley:

-

I agree…users name should be on the left.

I find myself looking to the right and then back to see what has been written....aside from that very nice.

@simonthetiger said:
@Annibelle said:
Hi Kul

-

I find myself looking to the right and then back to see what has been written....aside from that very nice.

A bit Chinese in that way; going from right to left.

@Allan Towle said:
@simonthetiger said:
@Annibelle said:
Hi Kul

-

A bit Chinese in that way; going from right to left.

Yeah, I'd prefer all the info on the left too, please.

Thank you to whoever did this! I'm a long time lurker who seldom posts, but finding that old website without it bookmarked was nigh on impossible.

I'm a fan, this looks much slicker and will in time become more usable than the last one for all concerned I'm sure.

I think the members name should be the prominent text at the top of each post:

It should look like
\
\
\
\
\
Re: Welcome to http://www.weststigersforum.com
by <big>**MGB**</big> » Thu 16 Jul, 2009 8:40 pm
\
\
as opposed to
\
\
\
**<big>Re: Welcome to http://www.weststigersforum.com</big>**
by **MGB** » Thu 16 Jul, 2009 8:40 pm

@innsaneink said:
I think the members name should be the prominent text at the top of each post:

It should look like
\
\
\
\
\
Re: Welcome to http://www.weststigersforum.com
by <big>**MGB**</big» Thu 16 Jul, 2009 8:40 pm
\
\
as opposed to
\
\
\
**<big>Re: Welcome to http://www.weststigersforum.com</big>**
by **MGB** » Thu 16 Jul, 2009 8:40 pm

Agree, Ink. It's a bit hard to easily determine who has posted what … or maybe I just need me specs??

Latest posts

Members online

Back