Wests looking in the market !!!

Biggest problem as far as Cross and the Tigers is that his handling leaves alot to be desired and always has. Given the type of football we play I am not sure it would gel all that well.

If we were going for a battering ram I wish Lopini Paea was on the market

@willow said:
@Tiger Watto said:
@Jazza said:
Our attack is too reliant on the left side with Lawrence and Lote, we need more on the right.

So I'd say a centre on the right side. Thats if there are better players out there then Ayshford, Daneila and Brown who are solid but don't provide enough in attack (Daniella is capable).

And obviously a front rower.

Moltzen would be a great option as the right centre, allowing Benji to swerve his magic with Rowdy and Lote…

He'll most likely get first crack at 7 next year.

What makes you so sure of that? Since Lui has come into first grade he's always been the first choice.

I wouldnt look to the big 4 from Melbourne but id look at guys like hoffman, Duffy, Finch, Lima etc who are veryy capable first graders and would be somehwat on the cheap

What we need is a back up hooker…..does anyone know when John Morris's contract with Sharks runs out?

He could also play halfback at a pinch if required..... :laughing:

@smeghead said:
Biggest problem as far as Cross and the Tigers is that his handling leaves alot to be desired and always has. Given the type of football we play I am not sure it would gel all that well.

If we were going for a battering ram I wish Lopini Paea was on the market

Why wouldn't Paea be available? Sure he is under contract but he is on the bench for Newtown at the moment. Surely if offered an out he would be able to break contract.

Returning from injury was my understanding.

Made his comeback 2 weeks ago against Balmain

I'd be chasing Blair and Cronk if Wests are looking at a prop and a half. Sika Manu would be my next choice after Blair.

we need another half/fullback

we now have gibbs,galloway,moors,fifita,payten for front row
they are all very competent in this position.

Blair. Also Cronk if available, but I do not think that he will be leaving Melbourne.

I noticed some great buys on the list!

Lagi Setu, Troy Thompson, Ashton Sims, Carl Webb etc….

I didn't see Wade McKinnon anywhere though.....do we have an option on him for 2011?

@Balmain Tiger said:

Throw Aaron Woods and hopefully Tame Tupou into the mix for next year too.

A 1/2 is a must with 1st grade expieriance Moltzen is not a half and Lui is a 5/8 ,I was also thinking Kimmorley on a one year contract until some one else comes along could do a lot worse.A go hard prop would be good also but all in all we are pretty covered I just wish the coach would use some of the lower graders a bit more to get an indication of what we need … I'm waiting to see how Tupou goes over the next couple of weeks as I think he could be the wild card we need for the finals.

The mail I've heard is that Kimmorley along with Orford are being chased by the Raiders.

Jesus, that will be his 7th club. He's nearly played for half the NRL in his career!

@willow said:
@Balmain Tiger said:

aaron turns 20 this year so he will most likely get a stint in NSW cup before first grade seeming he has been injured most of this year….he played alot better when he was the wolfman

@Balmain Tiger said:
@willow said:
@Balmain Tiger said:

aaron turns 20 this year so he will most likely get a stint in NSW cup before first grade seeming he has been injured most of this year….he played alot better when he was the wolfman

He turns 20 in March next year.

@willow said:
@Balmain Tiger said:
@willow said:

He turns 20 in March next year.

He was actually fast tracked and was to turn out for BRET this season before injury re-struck. And is still eligible for NYC next year.

Back