Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team

Tigers: 1. Corey Thompson 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Joseph Leilua 4. Adam Doueihi 5. Robert Jennings 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Billy Walters 10. Alex Twal 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Elijah Taylor 14. Thomas Mikaele 15. Josh Reynolds 16. Zane Musgrove 17. Chris Lawrence 18. Michael Chee-Kam 19. Oliver Clark 20. Matt Eisenhuth 21. Paul Momirovski

Not sure how Doueihi at centre will go. Was hopeful for Talau to be there, with Doueihi at fullback and Thompson on the wing.

@TigersBusDriver said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1126952) said:
Not sure how Doueihi at centre will go. Was hopeful for Talau to be there, with Doueihi at fullback and Thompson on the wing.

Doueihi was training during pre season at centre When they knew Mitchell was coming and was going to get the centre spot ahead of Braidon burns.

@Madge said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1126963) said:
Where is the CC and Flegg squad?

The website has crapped itself..check back later

@Geo said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1126969) said:
@Madge said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1126963) said:
Where is the CC and Flegg squad?

The website has crapped itself..check back later

? it got hit hard in the scramble ?

@Madge said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1126965) said:
@hodgo said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1126957) said:
Where's twal

Thanks mate apparently i refused to acknowledge him

@balmain-boy said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1126806) said:
@tiga4eva said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1126719) said:
@Madge said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1126661) said:
@tiga4eva said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1126644) said:
Lawrence will be in the 17.

you sound confident, how you so sure?

I don’t think Lawrence should be in the 17, but I know for a fact he is.

You know for a fact?

It's great to have Madge with us here on the forum ladies and gentlemen.

The only way he squeezes in is if Garner is definitely out. He's a backup, so yes if someone ahead of him gets injured then he get's called up. I'm ok with that.

I’m not Madge, but you’re welcome

@tiga4eva said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1127170) said:
@balmain-boy said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1126806) said:
@tiga4eva said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1126719) said:
@Madge said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1126661) said:
@tiga4eva said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1126644) said:
Lawrence will be in the 17.

you sound confident, how you so sure?

I don’t think Lawrence should be in the 17, but I know for a fact he is.

You know for a fact?

It's great to have Madge with us here on the forum ladies and gentlemen.

The only way he squeezes in is if Garner is definitely out. He's a backup, so yes if someone ahead of him gets injured then he get's called up. I'm ok with that.

I’m not Madge, but you’re welcome

Nope you’re Madge. Don’t try to deny it we know it’s you coach

I like Leila and Nofo combination, like wise D and Jennings. Thompson will be like Slater looking for opportunities. We have a deadly combinations and will score many tries.

@laufoofan said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1127798):
Thompson will be like Slater looking for opportunities.

Interesting many people say CT is too small for fullback but he's almost identical size to Slater (in fact he's 2kg heavier and the same height). You can't really compare because Slater is probably the best fullback I've seen play (despite what I might think of him as a bloke) and he's had the luxury of playing his entire career surrounded by future immortals.

Having said that, Corey and Slater are not that dissimilar in style of play - sharp elusive runners, strong backer's up and can sniff out a gap in broken play. I think Tiger's fans underestimate CT, he's a better player than we give him credit for. I hope he has a blinder of a season.

@laufoofan said in [Wests Tigers: 2020 round 1 predicted team](/post/1127798) said:
I like Leila and Nofo combination, like wise D and Jennings. Thompson will be like Slater looking for opportunities. We have a deadly combinations and will score many tries.

10+ for attitude!:+1: :grinning:

Back