Wests Tigers book.

steven_tiger

I notice on the WT website they are advertising a book called Forever Brothers.

Sounds awesome and is a good price.

Check it out:
http://www.weststigers.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=18054

Might be worth a look, if somebody could post a basic review of it once they receive it I would much appreciate it :slight_smile:

It should be a very good read. Does anyone know - is it just available through the club or will it be released to book stores over the next few weeks as well?

I ordered 2 :slight_smile:

1 for me and one for a birthday pressie for a mate of mine. Just too good to pass up on. Be nice if they started finding that sort of form again now and give us some real hope of making the finals… in the meantime, I'll settle for remembering that magical season that was 05.

@NJLM78 said:
It should be a very good read. Does anyone know - is it just available through the club or will it be released to book stores over the next few weeks as well?

At the moment as far as I know you can only get it on line…through the club

They will also be selling it out of Camp Concord I believe....

@Geo. said:
@NJLM78 said:

Hope they sell it at local book stores.

@Geo. said:
@NJLM78 said:

Thanks I'd better get my order in.

It says on the tigers website that Dene Halatau and Chris Heighington will be signing copies of the book from 2-2:30 tomorrow at the game. Should be good

I bought my book today at the ground as soon as I walked in :smiley: , lucky enough there was only a small line where Halatau and Heighno were signing the books so I was able to get my signed

Just order 2 copies, one for me and my best mate. Might have to pull it out ever year come finals time in order to re-jig the suppressed memories of what it felt like to be apart of the business end of the season as a supporter :laughing: Look forwarding to reminiscing on such a treasured period of time

Latest posts

Members online

Back