Wests Tigers Centre of Excellence

I advised a friend recently whose son was getting into a fair bit of trouble at school to listen to him and let him leave at the end of this year.
He‘ll be a tradesman at 19, earning good coin whilst his mates will still be partying, trying to work out want they want in life.
He can do further education down the track if he wants.
Had a few kids like that through the years.
Nothing sorts the young lads out like a hard apprenticeship.

Was that story about them stuffing up Benji’s premiership with us in 2005 showing as being with St George on the honour wall at the COE true ? If thats the case someone needs to be accountable for an error like this. It’s a moot point here but that surely confirms how poor the Clubs attention to detail is ?

Last edited:
I advised a friend recently whose son was getting into a fair bit of trouble at school to listen to him and let him leave at the end of this year.
He‘ll be a tradesman at 19, earning good coin whilst his mates will still be partying, trying to work out want they want in life.
He can party later down the track too, coz he’ll have cash.

The club isn't desirable and has never been desirable as a destination. Signing a top 2 hooker and top 2 backrower from this season for market value/under market value should be on a wall in the COE.

Best facilities in the NRL, pumping a lot of money into pathways and development programs and a lot of money into the football department. All 3 are brand new things to WT and have never existed before. Won’t happen overnight but beats where the club has been for a long time.
We will move forward to a brighter future, as long as the board has learnt from their mistakes, will just take time.

Was that story about them stuffing up Benji’s premiership with us in 2005 showing as being with St George on the honour wall at the COE ? If thats the case someone needs to be accountable for an error like this. It’s a moot point here but that surely confirms how poor the Clubs attention to detail is ?
No, no, no the media has it all wrong. After a heartbreaking loss in the 2010 prelim final that no Wests Tigers person could ever quite forget, Benji got a mid week trade and went on to win a GF over the Rortsters the following week with the Dragons. For a team to win with Benji and Soward in the halves (neither could tackle), that one will go down in the annals of history (the centre of excrement).

Why saints and not storm, I want names, is there camera footage, will the painters let us in to see for ourselves. Why are the powder rooms dusty, what’s floating in the pool. Fellas come on , chop,chop.

Yep cert 3 can lead to diploma in their discipline which they can then use as an entry to uni if they ever wanted to go that path

Do you think it’s ok to watch Scarface in the media room on weekends during the school holidays?
I hope someone’s watching the kids in the pool, when they do.

A mate of mine who owns the account NBWT, is in frequent contact with WT. I wasn't expecting anything though today, however funnily enough I received a phone call today while at work from WT, and with great pleasure, my missus and I have been given the fortunate opportunity to tour the COE in the next few days. It caught me by surprise !

A mate of mine who owns the account NBWT, is in frequent contact with WT. I wasn't expecting anything though today, however funnily enough I received a phone call today while at work from WT, and with great pleasure, my missus and I have been given the fortunate opportunity to tour the COE in the next few days. It caught me by surprise !
lucky you T-F3.plz explain how account NBWT comes into it. i respect any silence

Take a dump in the new shitter

Back