WESTS TIGERS CLEAN OUT

I'm not a huge Brooks fan 9 years and all that but
That said there is some logic in him being our half for 2023
Fact is we have to pay his $1.1 mill for next year regardless that is all of it if he plays for us or at least half of it if he plays against us
So Sheens I understand you've got 6mths to get his game in order
But don't lock him in beyond 2023 until you see if its successful
Just wait see before extend . His existing contract ends next year
I’ve said this before as well. I think it’s obvious they are building for 2024 not 2023. Why pay a halfback who has his contract ending next year to play somewhere else?

Many of the pundits called it the best game of the year it was brutal and at the end roosters won by a whisker. It seemed to be reffed like origin with a very skinny 10m . Most Storm players had tough night unusual high error count affecting most on the team .Even Munster found it difficult to make breaks .Roosters put 72 pts on us and a week later they win by 4 with storm having 2 help up calls and no clear camera angles to overule . Point is not much in it .Nofo had tough night like most .The 2 previous weeks he didn't
So you obviously don't agree with all on this forum that say we shouldn't have let him go and also the ones who say he deserted us
Nah i am happy he is gone. My opinion on him is not related to on field. The bloke is a cancer on the playing group, and until we get rid of him and his off field antics and poor preparation we will never get better.

Zane Musgrove and Joe O are the only West's Tigers players to have played in every single game this year.

That says a lot about our troubles this year.
Its been a tough season all round with injuries, suspensions and COVID, resulting in the NRL increasing the number of players a club could use.
WT with round 24 still to be played have used 33 players. Other teams that have used the same number or more are..
Warriors
Storm
Rabbits
Broncos
Sea Eagles
Bulldogs
What it shows is where we stand in the comp relative to our depth.

Doubt you watched the game then.

Also wasn’t lowest for outside backs at least 10 others ran for less meters last round across the NRL.

Before the roosters game he was back averaging 150+ mtrs a game at the Storm & holding his defensive line.

People just want to make crap up at times
Tyrell Sloan was the only winger Leakaluma ran more metres then. Like I said he is a cancer on the playing group. He has been getting away with his rubbish for years and finally a couple of players called him out. Its the best move Sheens has made.

Nah i am happy he is gone. My opinion on him is not related to on field. The bloke is a cancer on the playing group, and until we get rid of him and his off field antics and poor preparation we will never get better.
Just curious strong words . What is your evidence apart from reading what someone wrote on the forum which is after all social media. Have you heard anything from his mouth or from anyone in the playing group that you actually heard them say . If so I will look it up as it will reshape my thoughts
Hearsay is not evidence.

Members online

Back