Wests Tigers Coaches

I wouldnt leave Flanno out either....we all know what this club is like....
Its the old "look over here,while they work over there"...
If Sheens wants a development coach Flanno is not the guy to do that, Flanno just needs a job he doesn’t need developing, only Morris and Ciraldo would fit that bill, I highly doubt he’s coaching us next year.

Imagine coming here to coach and having Sheens hovering around watching your every move.
It's a hard ask this job. Can't recruit the players you want without having to get approval.
That’s probably why he wants to develop one, its different when you’re teaching someone compared to just watching how they do if they already have experience, Morris having only 2 years as a coach is still pretty much a kid, same with Ciraldo and he’s only got 6 games as a first grade coach due to Griffin being sacked in 2018

Bring flanno home. Should've been Sheens' first call.
I reckon the peptides is what’s thrown him off, cap scandal alone would’ve been fine almost each club has cheated it at some point including us, but the drug thing has thrown him off I reckon

But he coached that junior set up to winning, not saying that’s why people really want him but it does give them something to look forward too, there’s really only 2 options Tigers will get for coach that’s next that’s either him or Morris, one of them will be the coach next year just don’t know who yet.
He may well be a good coach, but he's working with the best youngsters.

For mine, that's no guarantee he can make it work here.

He may well be a good coach, but he's working with the best youngsters.

For mine, that's no guarantee he can make it work here.
There’s only one way to find out if he can or not and that depends on if he takes the job, if he does all we can do is give him a chance.

I remember everyone fawning over Barrett in 2020 claiming he was the mastermind behind the Panthers success. No idea why when we saw how he went at Manly. What he did at the Dogs proved that theory was BS. So I’m skeptical about Ciraldo. Not saying he’s gonna fail. I know how easily you can be labeled on this forum. Just saying he’s proven nothing to justify all the hype around him thus far.
Agree, the same people who rated Barrett rate Ciraldo, 5 year deal for a rookie coach is a huge risk In my opinion. I'll support who ever we sign, for me if I was running the club I would also be speaking to Flannaghan. That's just me though I can't blame people not wanting him here with his past, but he just seems to get the game when you listen to him commentate.

Agree, the same people who rated Barrett rate Ciraldo, 5 year deal for a rookie coach is a huge risk In my opinion. I'll support who ever we sign, for me if I was running the club I would also be speaking to Flannaghan. That's just me though I can't blame people not wanting him here with his past, but he just seems to get the game when you listen to him commentate.
He understands the game Flanno agree 100% with you there, but the drug thing has scared people from him coaching and its understandable, if it was just the cap issue I think he would be included in possibly getting a job as every club has cheated at some point, but the drug thing will always be seen as a red flag in possibly signing him to coach.

Parra maybe but Easts I highly doubt, under Trent they’ve only missed the finals once and this is their 6th season since they last missed the 8 now it is possible Easts might miss the 8 this year, but given his record I highly doubt they’ll consider getting rid of Trent if they do miss out this year
They havn't looked too good the last 2 years. The chooks don't wait around for things get horrible before changing things. They're not us. They had the origin halfback but pegged him

I reckon the peptides is what’s thrown him off, cap scandal alone would’ve been fine almost each club has cheated it at some point including us, but the drug thing has thrown him off I reckon
Depends who you listen to I guess. Some suggest that flanno to WT was a done deal end of last season before Tim gave Madge more time.

Reactions: 851
They havn't looked too good the last 2 years. The chooks don't wait around for things get horrible before changing things. They're not us. They had the origin halfback but pegged him
Trent is signed as head coach with the Roosters until 2028, seems they feel pretty comfortable to give him that long.

Flanno built the sharks. He's 100% a development coach, you don't need to be young to tick that box.
But he’s got years of experience already as a coach more than 5 years, Morris has only 2 and Ciraldo has none, Flanno doesn’t need developing he just needs a gig, Sheens wants to mentor someone by the sound of it, Flanno doesn’t need a mentor

Depends who you listen to I guess. Some suggest that flanno to WT was a done deal end of last season before Tim gave Madge more time.
If there was any truth behind it by the sound of it it sounds like they changed their mind.

But he’s got years of experience already as a coach more than 5 years, Morris has only 2 and Ciraldo has none, Flanno doesn’t need developing he just needs a gig, Sheens wants to mentor someone by the sound of it, Flanno doesn’t need a mentor
I think, hope, they want a coach to develope the squad. Not a coach who needs developing.

I think, hope, they want a coach to develope the squad. Not a coach who needs developing.
If they just wanted a coach to develop the squad they wouldn’t be going for a coach who’s got little or no experience, hence why we’ve been linked to CC and Morris. Its very unlikely Flanno is getting the role

If they just wanted a coach to develop the squad they wouldn’t be going for a coach who’s got little or no experience, hence why we’ve been linked to CC and Morris. Its very unlikely Flanno is getting the role
Well I misunderstood what they meant. They reallr are a bunch of idiots.

Back