Wests Tigers Coaches

I’d like to hope they are a fair way down the path with behind the scenes negotiations on who the new coach will be. If not we are in trouble given that 2 other clubs now in the market for coaching talent and the time involved to go through the recruitment process. Sets back recruitment and re-signings a few months at the least.

Next appointment so crucial to our chances of improving on our recruitment record. I don’t mind giving a John Morris or Ciraldo type a go (with the right assistants and mentoring from Sheens). Could connect with a young core (and the you talent coming through the grades) and help attract some talented signings we otherwise wouldn’t. Don’t know enough about Wolff to comment about his merits.

It don't matter. Pascoe only needs another 4 years before retirement so as long as they can play the same " rebuilding" story, its just water off a ducks back.
I am beginning to drink the cool-aid that it's better for the club financially if we suck on the field. It's the only way I can justify these woeful decisions.

Ciraldo and Morris both have no experience in being head coach of a club like ours. Both have.only worked with squads that have a mix of good leaders on the field with the desire to win, and a wealth of talented juniors coming through. To think they will some how make a significant difference to our position without an injection of talent, is as delusional as thinking Barrett could do the same at the Bulldogs.

Ciraldo and Morris both have no experience in being head coach of a club like ours. Both have.only worked with squads that have a mix of good leaders on the field with the desire to win, and a wealth of talented juniors coming through. To think they will some how make a significant difference to our position without an injection of talent, is as delusional as thinking Barrett could do the same at the Bulldogs.
Time to re write history and make their own legacies.

Interesting times ahead.

Cameron Ciraldo, Jason Ryles or John Morris

I don't have an issue with Shane Flanagan as long as there's a no signing your son clause. Bloke's a winner and we need winners, by hook or by crook

If Brown or Barrett comes they lose my membership, both are not a NRL level coach and to sack Madge for proven losers would be a disgrace.

Hopefully it's either a rookie NRL coach (Ciraldo/Kimmorley/Woolf), Sheens ring-a-friend Morris or Flanno unless something out of left field pops up.
Their is absolutely no chance of Brown or Barrett coaching Wests tigers.

Back