Wests Tigers confirm 2021 Football Department

@Tiger_Steve said in [Wests Tigers confirm 2021 Football Department](/post/1277517) said:
Jesus. Now we’ll lose the penalty count in the captain’s run as well!!
Surely thet invite fans to the traing runs to authenticate the experinece for badge

Got to be kidding - hiring a ref that hated us in games.

Pretending to help us would be the reason, wouldn't take notice of one word he said.

Once a flog, always a flog.

@TheDaBoss said in [Wests Tigers confirm 2021 Football Department](/post/1277523) said:
@Tiger_Steve said in [Wests Tigers confirm 2021 Football Department](/post/1277517) said:
Jesus. Now we’ll lose the penalty count in the captain’s run as well!!

Surely thet invite fans to the traing runs to authenticate the experinece for badge

Given the expressed concerns surrounding Liddle or JTJ on the forum hought I'd share the following re:Andrew Gray. I found it quite an interesting read.

https://imeasureu.com/2021/01/20/success-with-inertial-data/?mc_cid=bb48fd89b4&mc_eid=3942c5f9df

@lauren said in [Wests Tigers confirm 2021 Football Department](/post/1296971) said:
Given the expressed concerns surrounding Liddle or JTJ on the forum hought I'd share the following re:Andrew Gray. I found it quite an interesting read.

https://imeasureu.com/2021/01/20/success-with-inertial-data/?mc_cid=bb48fd89b4&mc_eid=3942c5f9df

Interesting article thanks.

“For years I collected data on athletes and then regretted that I hadn’t given the data more context with footnoting at the time. But unfortunately, it’s too late then. Without thorough footnoting, you’re just looking at blobs of data that you can’t attribute to a drill, activity, or physical quality.”

A more accurate analysis of the raw data can minimise human error in rehab or provide earlier treatment. Great news that Andrew has found a way to help improve those outcomes.

@twentyforty said in [Wests Tigers confirm 2021 Football Department](/post/1297018) said:
@lauren said in [Wests Tigers confirm 2021 Football Department](/post/1296971) said:

“For years I collected data on athletes and then regretted that I hadn’t given the data more context with footnoting at the time. But unfortunately, it’s too late then. Without thorough footnoting, you’re just looking at blobs of data that you can’t attribute to a drill, activity, or physical quality.”

A more accurate analysis of the raw data can minimise human error in rehab or provide earlier treatment. Great news that Andrew has found a way to help improve those outcomes.

Still takes outside influences to turn mud into bricks .....

@happy_tiger said in [Wests Tigers confirm 2021 Football Department](/post/1297023) said:
@twentyforty said in [Wests Tigers confirm 2021 Football Department](/post/1297018) said:

Yep, agree, if you’re talking about those outside influences being the people who analyse the data. All the real time info Andrew adds in the footnote only serves to help interpret the data more accurately. Information / knowledge is only valuable if it’s shared and used though.

@twentyforty said in [Wests Tigers confirm 2021 Football Department](/post/1297028) said:
@happy_tiger said in [Wests Tigers confirm 2021 Football Department](/post/1297023) said:

Yep, agree, if you’re talking about those outside influences being the people who analyse the data. All the real time info Andrew adds in the footnote only serves to help interpret the data more accurately. Information / knowledge is only valuable if it’s shared and used though.

And how to communicate it to the players to help achieve their optimum performance

@happy_tiger said in [Wests Tigers confirm 2021 Football Department](/post/1297029) said:
@twentyforty said in [Wests Tigers confirm 2021 Football Department](/post/1297028) said:

And how to communicate it to the players to help achieve their optimum performance

Spot on!!

Members online

Back